ADVERTISEMENT

Marble Update

MoneyintheBanks

HB All-State
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2014
For those of you who haven't been keeping up, Devyn and Aaron are both done with their summer leagues.

RDM played well, had quite a few double digit games and another where he recorded 6 steals.

Here's a link to a 22 point performance he had last week:

According to several reports (and my eyes) Aaron struggled to assert himself. One beat writer for the Wizards said he looked awkward starting out as a stretch four, but improved. He had quite a few dunks though, his usual highlight plays, but overall struggled to score. He did hit a 3 in the last Wizards offensive possession of the Summer so thats good. However, it looks like its confirmed he's heading overseas for a bit. I hope not, but his game needs some work.

Marble on the other hand looks good and comfortable. Stroke look really smooth and his defense has bloomed in the NBA. He made a couple NBA moves in the highlight and a really nice shot at :50 seconds in I believe. He looks poised to crack the top 10 and earn some respectable PT. Nice to be able to follow Iowa guys in the States again!

Apologies for lack of research on Gabe, but it looked like he put together some solid games.

Reactions: The_PhoenixII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News