ADVERTISEMENT

Marching Band In Ames Scandal Finally Put To Bed

LaQuintaHawkeye

HR Heisman
Dec 16, 2017
Haven't seen this posted yet...

No charges to be sought from Iowa marching band allegations

University leaders have determined there's not enough evidence to pursue charges stemming from allegations that University of Iowa marching band members were targets of abuse during last season's football game at Iowa State.

>> LINK <<

I’m going to get my ass kicked by an ISU clarinetist. Maybe it’ll end the series.
If their band shows up at least their will be a good one there.
Our band is terrible.
They should stay home so they don’t get the crap kicked out of them on the field and in the stands.

Seriously, Iowa fans should be more than willing to safe guard all ISU fans and band members to show their weasel of an AD how you treat the opposing team, fans, and band..
I think i’d rather have them show up vs our band.
Our band is bad.

I heard that it was Republican Senators, led by Joni Ernst, that did a hard, thorough investigation into this before determining that there was not enough evidence to convict. I don't think they spoke to any witnesses, though. Just what I heard.

giphy.gif

Reactions: kceasthawk
I heard that it was Republican Senators, led by Joni Ernst, that did a hard, thorough investigation into this before determining that there was not enough evidence to convict. I don't think they spoke to any witnesses, though. Just what I heard.

Weak attempt at humor, they did have depositions from 12 witnesses and thousands of pages of documentation and there wasn't evidence to convict. Give it a rest.

Weak attempt at humor, they did have depositions from 12 witnesses and thousands of pages of documentation and there wasn't evidence to convict. Give it a rest.
Pollard agrees that ISU did nothing wrong!!!

Because who do you charge?? You can’t charge Iowa state, you need names and people.. the evidence was there but you can’t charge Iowa state for 12 assault charges..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT