ADVERTISEMENT

Marching Towards Tyranny: Cashless Society Due To Covid

Mar 14, 2003
I am seeing reports of places not taking cash due to a lack of coin in circulation. This is just another march towards tyranny. Globalist one world government types have always wanted a cashless society because it gives them more control. Having everything on a card allows them to deny purchases. Think gun control for example.

This is definitely something to keep an eye on.

I am seeing reports of places not taking cash due to a lack of coin in circulation. This is just another march towards tyranny. Globalist one world government types have always wanted a cashless society because it gives them more control. Having everything on a card allows them to deny purchases. Think gun control for example.

Egads! You've figured it out! Kudos, detective. A cashless society! How diabolical!

You ****ing moron.

There was a news report on the local news. People have spent less and there’s a glut of coins not spent or in circulation. This is only coins not bills. I wasn’t alarmed, but I guess I’m not a moderate so.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coin-shortage-exact-change-credit-stores-coronavirus-2020-7

If you are going to spaz about the Jews, just come out and say it. Using soft, coded terms like “globalist one world government types” is a pussy move.

It's entirely possible that the coin minting is less because of the pandemic.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/coin-shortage-covid/

“The COVID‐19 pandemic has significantly disrupted the supply chain and normal circulation patterns for U.S. coin. In the past few months, coin deposits from depository institutions to the Federal Reserve have declined significantly and the U.S. Mint’s production of coin also decreased due to measures put in place to protect its employees. Federal Reserve coin orders from depository institutions have begun to increase as regions reopen, resulting in the Federal Reserve’s coin inventory being reduced to below normal levels.

“… The Federal Reserve is working on several fronts to mitigate the effects of low coin inventories. This includes managing the allocation of existing Fed inventories, working with the Mint, as issuing authority, to minimize coin supply constraints and maximize coin production capacity, and encouraging depository institutions to order only the coin they need to meet near‐term customer demand.”

On June 17, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell used the word “shortages” to describe the situation, saying that the “flow of coins through the economy” had “kind of stopped.” Asked whether he was aware of a coin shortage in Tennessee and elsewhere, Powell told the U.S. House Committee on Financial Services:

“Yes, I am aware of it. I’m very much aware of it, and let me say what’s happened is that with the partial closure of the economy, the flow of coins through the economy has gotten all — it’s kind of stopped. The places where you go to give your coins and get credit [inaudible] and get cash, you know, folding money — those have not been working, stores have been closed, so the whole system of flow has kind of come to a stop. We’re well aware of this. We’re working with the [U.S.] Mint, and we’re working with the [Federal] Reserve banks, and as the economy reopens we’re seeing coins begin to move around again.”

Who uses cash? Think about it. Cash is the currency of current control. Take that control away, and put it in the hands of, that's right, the Clintons. Who else would be able to start a worldwide pandemic?

Jesus, it all makes sense.
And all from the bowels of a pizza shop.

Cash is only good for:

1. Paying shady contractor who is uninsured, to do shoddy work.
2. Paying assassin to kill your tiger loving enemy
3. Paying strippers that you banged, who now need hush money to keep quiet while you run for president.
4. Paying for gas for the jet, while you shuttle corporate elites to bang polish, teenage girls.
5. Buying stuff when internet connection is down.

Reactions: ping72 and CLUB215

Gee, what would have driven people to use less cash, especially coin, in the last few months?

Who uses cash?? :confused:
I still use cash for everything except online transactions and reservations. I have hundreds of Euros, pounds, zloty, koruna and krones for whenever I'm over in Europe.

Cash is only good for:

1. Paying shady contractor who is uninsured, to do shoddy work.
2. Paying assassin to kill your tiger loving enemy
3. Paying strippers that you banged, who now need hush money to keep quiet while you run for president.
4. Paying for gas for the jet, while you shuttle corporate elites to bang polish, teenage girls.
5. Buying stuff when internet connection is down.
You forgot “tipping DoorDash person”

Reactions: Urohawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT