ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Hall's first and last match

Will Kem beat Hall in the finals this year?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You guy's most have been really good D1 wrestlers. Hall has 105 wins and 67 by major or more vs D1 opponents. Have to believe that doesn't make him the "biggest recruit/greatest staler ever. I get it go away troll ! Not a troll just wow! It's ok to give a guy credit for being good. Winning some close matches at the NCAA is ok. Bet Gable wishes he would have won a close match his senior year.
You obviously don’t know Gable. He is on the record saying that if he could do it again he would do his normal prematch routine rather than the media crap they had him do. I’ve never heard him say he wishes he would have stood around waiting to counter wrestle in a low scoring match. He doesn’t think that way. He also used that loss as a motivator for his Olympic run where he was very aggressive. Quite the opposite of your takeaway from that loss.

Reactions: Kwoodhawk
I think it’s good that Kemerer has had to dig deep in these wins vs Lydy and Labriola. He’s been in some dog fights and is learning how to finish vs these bigger opponents when it counts. I’m hoping the match vs Hall doesn’t turn into a scramble fest like it was with Labriola, as that is playing into Marky’s strength. Kemdog is looking better and better each time out, an obvious credit to him, and the coaching staff.

Go Hawks!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kwoodhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT