ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Meadows burned documents in his office after meeting with Scott Perry (R) PA

SoProudNole

HR Legend
Jan 19, 2004
Meadows former staffer with some reasonably damning testimony to the Jan 6th committee.

According to testimony given to the Jan. 6 committee by one of his aides, former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows burned papers in his office after meeting with a House Republican who was working to overturn the 2020 election's results, POLITICO reports.

"Cassidy Hutchinson, who worked under Meadows when he was former President Donald Trump’s chief of staff, told the panel investigating the Capitol attack that she saw Meadows incinerate documents after a meeting in his office with Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.). A person familiar with the testimony described it on condition of anonymity," POLITICO's report stated.

It’s not known if Hutchinson told the committee anything specific about the papers that were burnt.

"Meadows’ destruction of papers is a key focus for the select committee...

Link

This isn't the normal behavior of a chief of staff, right?
Sadly, this doesn't even move the needle anymore. The Trump Administration was so corrupt, and the coup attempt so brazen nobody seems to care. I figured one of the Hillary's emails guys would find this troubling.

Last edited:
If nothing else, I am pretty sure he violated a few regulations and fire codes.

This isn't the normal behavior of a chief of staff, right?
Sadly, this doesn't even move the needle anymore. The Trump Administration was so corrupt, and the coup attempt so brazen nobody seems to care. I figured one of the Hillary's emails guys would find this troubling.

A 24/4 shit show.

Is the Hunter Biden laptop cosmic show supposed to top this?

ADVERTISEMENT