ADVERTISEMENT

Marriott Bonvoy member pays 2.4 million points for the opportunity to design a Las Vegas Fountains of Bellagio show...

Bellagio is an MGM property. Looks like they do some partnering with Marriott? It's all about status baby! You of all people should know that.

How does a deal like this even happen? Was it some sort of "Marriott Experiences" thing?

I called one of my favorite pizza places at 18:24 this evening to place an order for pick up. They close at 19:30, but when the call was finally answered the young man stated it was too late in the day to make an order, and hung up.

How would you have handled that situation? Call back and tell them you are a platinum level customer? Get in the Tradmobile and demand satisfaction in person, then walk out with a naughty, “Good day to you, Sir”! Start a thread about it?

I called one of my favorite pizza places at 18:24 this evening to place an order for pick up. They close at 19:30, but when the call was finally answered the young man stated it was too late in the day to make an order, and hung up.

How would you have handled that situation? Call back and tell them you are a platinum level customer? Get in the Tradmobile and demand satisfaction in person, then walk out with a naughty, “Good day to you, Sir”! Start a thread about it?
Wig & Pen?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT