ADVERTISEMENT

Marshalltown just got slammed by a tornado

Sounds like a large tornado straight through the town. Building collapsed with trapped people and injuries.

Twitter sources

Kaqv6XU.jpg

My SIL (no pic, perverts) posted this earlier. They live in Bondurant. My mom (no pic, perverts) lives in the north edge on Bondurant and said the funnel clouds went right over their house.

Mass casualty trailers requested for Marshalltown. (Injuries=causality)

Damn!

I’m on far NE side of CR, but might as well hang out in the basement for awhile.

Be safe everyone.
Thinking it’ll go south. Fingers crossed, I’m watching from Florida. My house in on the NE side too.

Reactions: mstp1992
I just got back a checkbook this year that was found in prairie duchenne. Guessing over 120 miles from here.

Reactions: Lindblom1
Is the Bickford there ok? That's my company.

That's where my Mom lives now and she's safe. Tornado came down from Albion and went through north of there. Apparently downtown was a direct hit and the courthouse was damaged.

There was a 70% chance of storms in CF...just rain so far. About 1.5” in my garden. I have done 2 projects on the SW side of Marshalltown...did that area get hit too?

Is the Bickford there ok? That's my company.

That's where my Mom lives now and she's safe. Tornado came down from Albion and went through north of there. Apparently downtown was a direct hit and the courthouse was damaged.

Thanks herky, glad to know your mom and hopefully the rest of the residents are safe. Would love to chat with you sometime about your experience with the Branch there!

I just got back a checkbook this year that was found in prairie duchenne. Guessing over 120 miles from here.
You in Parkersburg? We found all kinds of bits of paperwork from the Parkersburg elevator on my family's land about 5 miles NW of Prairie du Chien.

I hope nobody died today. Also, the aftermath is very dangerous too. The only fatality from the McGregor tornado was a tractor rollover during cleanup.

You in Parkersburg? We found all kinds of bits of paperwork from the Parkersburg elevator on my family's land about 5 miles NW of Prairie du Chien.

I hope nobody died today. Also, the aftermath is very dangerous too. The only fatality from the McGregor tornado was a tractor rollover during cleanup.

Yep. My kids are going nuts today.

Reactions: JMNSHO

We had projects going on in P’Burg at the time just east of the golf course. Man that was insane.

That Marshalltown tornado looks like it may be an ef4 type storm. Massive damage. Hope everyone is ok

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT