ADVERTISEMENT

Marshalltown just got slammed by a tornado

Then how about NOT calling the people out, who are calling THEM out on the bullshit, eh?

None of it needed to be said in this thread. You are hot and I understand it. Some of those dipshits were probably baiting. You bit. Good time to let it go.

A comment was made in jest. I commented that it happens with a specific example. If you don't believe me you can check with the Butler County dispatch or call Parkersburg City Hall and talk to the City Clerk who was the Police Chief at the time. I'm certain he'll remember both as he was called to many of those at that time. Everything isn't racial.

Reactions: Chuck C
He is the biggest loser on this board.
Best ignore I ever made. Board is actually readable without him and our resident c and p'er.
Friends mom in Mtown had a tree fall on her car while trying to get home, she's okay but thought she was a goner.

Reactions: CelticHawk
A comment was made in jest. I commented that it happens with a specific example. If you don't believe me you can check with the Butler County dispatch or call Parkersburg City Hall and talk to the City Clerk who was the Police Chief at the time. I'm certain he'll remember both as he was called to many of those at that time. Everything isn't racial.

Again time and place.

Talking about a personal experience in a tornado thread is pretty much the right place. Only person concerned about race is the one who claims everyone is a racist.

Best ignore I ever made. Board is actually readable without him and our resident c and p'er.
Friends mom in Mtown had a tree fall on her car while trying to get home, she's okay but thought she was a goner.

Thoughts and prayers to your fam and the people of MTown.

Dude comes to a college football message board to get on his soap box. Pathetic.

Yeah, you kind of are. Because it should be called out anywhere.
In real life situations I totally agree. This is an anonymous message board. You can let it slide in a thread like this.

You know I got nothing against ya man, and I know why this all got started. It wasn’t you. But pick your battles on here. This thread isn’t really the place.

Talking about a personal experience in a tornado thread is pretty much the right place.
No, it's really not. Particularly when it's misleading and just hours after the storm, with folks still pinned under debris waiting to be rescued.

You could acknowledge this and move on, but it seems you just want to double down on how brown people are 'bad', in your alleged experience.

You call people colors and I'm the racist. It's a bad situation but you have no clue what you're talking about. What you imagine a tornado is like it's nothing like that.

No, it's really not. Particularly when it's misleading and just hours after the storm, with folks still pinned under debris waiting to be rescued.

You could acknowledge this and move on, but it seems you just want to double down on how brown people are 'bad', in your alleged experience.
What is the world is wrong with you? you are a great example of doubling down.

Just amazing that there are people like you in this world. Sad

Hey, did everyone know, the tornado that hit my hometown McGregor was one year ago today? A number of downtown buildings were destroyed or severely damaged. The parks and surrounding bluffs were stripped of trees. The only loss of life was in the aftermath, a man named Roger Witter, died in a tractor rollover. I remember him loving life on the river on his boat, the Wapiti II. Some buildings are gone, some shady spots have become baked by the sun. Despite our human efforts, nature ultimately calls the shots.

Reactions: win1forthe
Why come to a board where no one likes you? Oh, so he can get his fix on lecturing people. Very good. That is so completely pathetic.

Reactions: TailgateTom
Hey, did everyone know, the tornado that hit my hometown McGregor was one year ago today? A number of downtown buildings were destroyed or severely damaged. The parks and surrounding bluffs were stripped of trees. The only loss of life was in the aftermath, a man named Roger Witter, died in a tractor rollover. I remember him loving life on the river on his boat, the Wapiti II. Some buildings are gone, some shady spots have become baked by the sun. Despite our human efforts, nature ultimately calls the shots.

I drove through recently. The town "cleaned up well" I'll call it, but I noticed just driving thru the main drag, some buildings missing.

I then commented to my passenger...notice something about the trees?

He goes "what trees?" I said "exactly".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT