ADVERTISEMENT

Mary Trump sues Donald Trump and his siblings

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
I didn't know if this would happen or not, but ever since rumors of her role in the NYTimes article where some details of Trump's taxes were revealed, it has been discussed that Mary and her brother Fred III were denied their proper inheritance. Despite the vocal protests, and legal efforts to prevent Mary from publishing her book, there was no action taken after publication. I assume because Donald and his siblings didn't want to risk a deposition. Well, Mary is putting it in play.
The soap opera / reality show presidency continues. And, as I have said before, riding down that escalator in 2015 will prove to be a huge mistake for Donald.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/politics/mary-trump-lawsuit/index.html

Nice article. I am surprised that no entity has arrested Alan Weisselberg, yet. He seems like someone that would roll over on Trump. It's doubtful Trump is a master criminal. More likely he just depends on a lack of oversight and obfuscation.

I didn't know if this would happen or not, but ever since rumors of her role in the NYTimes article where some details of Trump's taxes were revealed, it has been discussed that Mary and her brother Fred III were denied their proper inheritance. Despite the vocal protests, and legal efforts to prevent Mary from publishing her book, there was no action taken after publication. I assume because Donald and his siblings didn't want to risk a deposition. Well, Mary is putting it in play.
The soap opera / reality show presidency continues. And, as I have said before, riding down that escalator in 2015 will prove to be a huge mistake for Donald.

She sounds like a disgruntled family member that's pissed because she didn't get what she thought she was entitled to. Happens all the time.

Reactions: goldmom
Yawn

She sounds like a disgruntled family member that's pissed because she didn't get what she thought she was entitled to. Happens all the time.
LOL. Typical pre programmed response. Her father stood to inherit $300-400 million. I’d love to see your sanguine response at your family systematically devaluing assets and selling some of them off without your knowledge, then strong arming you into settling for 10 percent of the value. Mary was 18 when her father died, and her brother was younger. They were not equipped to understand the complex Trump Org that Fred Sr had built.

Reactions: Coronavirus186
Rich people sue their own family members all the time. I know of one guy who sued his own father. The judge tossed the case, but it happens.

She and her brother got beat out of over $100 Million. That doesn’t happen all the time.
And, sister Marianne once had to threaten Donald with legal action when he was trying to take control of Fred's money as dementia set in. That's going to be hard for a former federal judge to lie her way out of. Although, she did lie in her deposition when the will was wrangled over in saying Fred Sr was not slipping into dementia. They all knew he was as he walked around the house w/o pants and babbled incoherently.

ADVERTISEMENT