ADVERTISEMENT

Mary Trump's rack complimented by Uncle Donald

I was looking for old pictures of Mary Trump, and went down a rabbit hole. Now I’m pretty sure Fred Trump was the Nazi from Inside Man.

ce8b584a9850a66d9e7381e3e9683569e5-donald-trump-fred-trump-sr.rsquare.w700.jpg

christopher-plummer-publicity-photo-inside-man-2009-david-lee-guss.jpg

I listened to her book. Lots of stuff that would be incredibly damaging to a normal politician.
Tons of damaging stuff about how dysfunctional the whole family is. The stuff where he breezed in for a ten minute hospital visit and whines about his day as his mom lays in a bed with broken bones is very telling about the man.
She nails it in the end talking about how easily he draws people in to do dirty jobs for him, then throws them out when he is done using them.
Two points. Trump has a long history of suing people, but after trying to block the book, and threatening her with a $100 million lawsuit, he’s only mentioned the book once. Why hasn’t he sued her for defamation like he said he would?
Second point, I would be shocked if the tax returns she gave to the NYT haven’t been forwarded on to Cy Vance. Lots of the stuff in the book is 20-30 years old, but a good scam is often repeated.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Narcissism is not an uncommon trait among world leaders, CEOs, and other highly driven people.

I was looking for old pictures of Mary Trump, and went down a rabbit hole. Now I’m pretty sure Fred Trump was the Nazi from Inside Man.

ce8b584a9850a66d9e7381e3e9683569e5-donald-trump-fred-trump-sr.rsquare.w700.jpg

christopher-plummer-publicity-photo-inside-man-2009-david-lee-guss.jpg
Fred spoke with a bit of a German accent owing to his father and the neighborhood that he grew up in. He was very self conscious about public speaking, and was prone to using superlatives. Donald probably picked up this trait from him.
Many people believe Fred used Donald as a vessel for his ambitions for many years. Fred had money and ideas, but needed Donald’s charisma and ability to lie so easily I’m order to pull them off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT