ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland @ Illinois (Fri)

yea, you know.. its interesting...
Lovie had really built this team up and this was going to be the year Illinois takes a big jump forward... but then Illinois fired Lovie for some un-gawddamd-known reason...

and now Bert is struggling.. almost as if Bert has no idea how to run a football program.
having said that I hope Illinois wins tonight...

I like rooting for West teams over East teams.

Reactions: IAGuy
More like Lake Superior
Looks like a mitten now - kind of like the state of Wisconsin map. Hey...?
27822-wdt-glovejpg-cddff504f358e6da.jpg

Reactions: WadeWilson
great game so far... both defenses look strong... and Bart is gettin p*ssed after not getting any points that possession

Tough for me to pick a favorite in this one. I want both teams to look terrible.

I expected a bigger line. IL d hasn’t been awful. I’d have guessed a rout at this point.

Maryland without a TD in the first half, so far. Their offense isn’t what was forecast.

MD playing pretty dirty so far - two clear targetings and an unnecessary roughness that wasn’t called. Not surprising.

Reactions: F5n5
i’m not watching this game so pardon the question. does Tag look like a better qb than Petras?

All I really want is for MD to not be undefeated in big ten play when we visit. Their fan base will probably check out if they lose to IL and I imagine the Oct 1 crowd would be a bit less hostile.

i’m not watching this game so pardon the question. does Tag look like a better qb than Petras?
Super different QBs. Tag is pretty small and super quick and twitchy so he could be a heck of a runner. Throwing the ball though he seems to have trouble unless somebody is wide open, though he’s got some mustard on his passes.

Neither team is very good. Maryland has some good athletes but if you're not careful, they can burn you. Iowa should handle both of these teams.

Reactions: kwik44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT