ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland Iowa line

m.stoops2013

HR MVP
Nov 27, 2010
Chesterfield, Mo
12.5 point favorite seems like a lot of points to give to the turtles.
I could see this game being a 7 to 10 point win or a 3 to 7 point loss.
I take Maryland & the points!

I seriously doubt Iowa covers. Maryland can put up some points. It’s gonna take everything the offense has to keep up. Hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: m.stoops2013
Keep in mind it's going to be windy during the game... perhaps 20-30 mph, with a gust or two to 40 mph.

I personally think Indiana is a better team then Maryland.....so Iowa SHOULD beat them and at least cover those points. Unfortunately though we have all seen this team lose games it had no reason to lose.

Wind gusts 45mph, 25 sustained this saturday. May slow the passing game a bit.

Will be interesting to see the effect of the new North seats, given that they are twice as high as before. Could negate some of the effects of that northwest wind.

Reactions: JAMAM
We beat two little sisters of the poor and the fanbase is now convinced were Bama

We beat two little sisters of the poor and the fanbase is now convinced were Bama
Minnesota is definitely limited in some areas ... but quality of WRs and quality of their run D were not such areas. Furthermore, sisters of the poor or not ... that was an away game AND it was while we were dealing with health issues at CB and LB. After all, we were starting TR FR at both CB spots for the first time against the Gophers.

As for IU ... in principle, their O usually is competent. Furthermore, compared to prior iterations of the Hoosiers ... they at least value defense more than some of the prior IU staffs.

I seriously doubt Iowa covers. Maryland can put up some points. It’s gonna take everything the offense has to keep up. Hope I’m wrong.
Well our defense may not be quite as good as Temple, but call me skeptical.

vWSxIP.jpg

Normally I'd be on the fear end of this game but I think this Hawk team is pretty good. The offense looks better than it has in years. Those two tight ends really put Iowa's offense in a position to break apart the typically defensive game plan-stack the box. Well, if you don't stack the box we'll run it down their throats. Now if you stack the box we have a QB and receivers of all sorts that can break down a defense. This will be rare high scoring season for Iowa. I'm thinking Hawks get into the 40s again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT