ADVERTISEMENT

Masked, Vaccinated Students Didn’t Catch Covid in Classrooms

NOT ALL OF THE STUDENTS GOT COVID.

The ones they tested here had their variants GENETICALLY SEQUENCED. Since ALL of those infections were unrelated variants, they KNOW they caught them off campus, spud.
#JunkScience
To be precise, the study states the students didn’t catch Covid “in the classroom” not “on campus” which is a significant detail (raises the above questions about ventilation, screening, etc) And testing positive for Covid was literally part of the criteria for inclusion in the study. According to the article, “they scanned the health records of students to identify nine sets of students who all contracted Covid at about the same time.” So by definition all test subjects had to have Covid. Then they studied the genomes of Covid in these subjects.

Last edited:
To be precise, the study states the students didn’t catch Covid “in the classroom” not “on campus” which is a significant detail (raise the above questions about ventilation, screening, etc) And testing positive for Covid was literally part of the criteria for inclusion in the study. According to the article, “they scanned the health records of students to identify nine sets of students who all contracted Covid at about the same time.” So by definition all test subjects had to have Covid. Then they studied the genomes of Covid in these subjects.
And they determined that the variability of those genomes indicated that they were not passed from student to student in the classrooms they shared with other students. That means transmission didn't occur through asymptomatic students who would have shared those classrooms but may not have been tested.

If you identify a cluster of students who share a genetically congruent variant but weren't ever in the same classes with each other and their link is the students with whom they shared classroom time you might conclude that masks didn't prevent the spread. That this didn't occur indicates otherwise.

It's science.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
It’s science.....just of the junk variety.

They studied the healthiest age group, admitted that classroom spread isn’t really much of a concern (“...transmission in K-12 classrooms has shown to be minimal...”) subjected them to testing at least once a week, in an environment with enhanced air filtration/exchange then come to the conclusion that the mask/vax combination was the key to it all.

Even though it is already well established that the vaccine doesn’t prevent transmission and masks are useless at best, but hey, let’s publish our pre-ordained conclusions anyway. :rolleyes:

To be precise, the study states the students didn’t catch Covid “in the classroom” not “on campus” which is a significant detail
No, it's not.

They did not catch Covid "on campus", because genetic testing of those infected would not have differentiated between those scenarios.

ALL of those infected got infected elsewhere, because the way the study was designed, they DID NOT FIND genetic similarities between ANY infected students. That means NO ONE who brought Covid "on campus" infected anyone else there.

• Haha
Reactions: coloradonoles
Seems as though the journal and the authors clearly understand it, even though you do not.
Lol. You have been so incredibly wrong throughout the entire bullshit you spout through the pandemic and yet you just keep singing the same tune. Such a freaking hack.

You are like the Baptist version of science. Keep the faith Joe.

The variables involved and not really within and reasonable measure of control for this study to be valid in any manner.

Lol. You have been so incredibly wrong

Nope.

Been pretty much on target throughout the pandemic. I warned you we'd end up with thousands of deaths very early on; we're north of 1 million now.

Masks work, and that's been demonstrated in multiple studies.

Ivermectin is useless as a treatment.

Etc, etc, etc.

• Haha
CNN medical analyst Dr. Leana Wen, who for two years was one of the strongest advocates for masks and masks in schools, now admits that forcing her child to wear one harmed his development.

Huh. Imagine that.

"Both kids are starting school next week. Now that they are fully vaccinated, we do not plan to limit their activities..."

Huh....Imagine that.

You mean doubling down on stupid?

It's WHY her kids won't be wearing masks (says that right in your link); they're protected from severe Covid with vaccines.
And booster doses are NOT recommended for kids, because they generally don't have severe Covid, so the 2x doses will protect the vast majority of them.

• Haha
It's WHY her kids won't be wearing masks (says that right in your link); they're protected from severe Covid with vaccines.
And booster doses are NOT recommended for kids, because they generally don't have severe Covid, so the 2x doses will protect the vast majority of them.
Wrong. Her kids won’t be wearing masks because she has determined they’re harmful: “Masking has harmed our son’s language development....”

And a lot of us were right about masks even without the benefit of a medical degree. No doubt at some point she and her ilk will be forced to admit they were also wrong about jabbing children, too.

Nope

Says explicitly because they're vaccinated now. Which means masks aren't really necessary.

You are such an idiot and fraud. Thousands of kids were fully vaccinated last school year…and yet were still forced to wear masks.

Which you, and others, defended.

But, now you completely change course to pretend you were right. Lol.

Says explicitly because they're vaccinated now. Which means masks aren't really necessary.

Just want to look at this again….

Vaccinated…means masks are not necessary.

Where have I heard this before….it sure wasn’t from you. Thought all us vaccinated people had to mask to protect the unvaccinated. That’s what we were told.

Reactions: Gimmered
Just want to look at this again….

Vaccinated…means masks are not necessary.
You seem to want to equate the situation in winter 2021 with Delta circulating, and a lower fraction of people vaccinated, with that today.

Seems like you're not wanting to face the realities here.
Recall when you claimed "you were the only one saying Covid was endemic"?
Good times.

• Sad
You seem to want to equate the situation in winter 2021 with Delta circulating, and a lower fraction of people vaccinated, with that today.

Seems like you're not wanting to face the realities here.
Recall when you claimed "you were the only one saying Covid was endemic"?
Good times.
I never said that, and you keep incorrectly and intentionally putting it in quotes.
Which further hurts your credibility.
I did say it was endemic earlier than most.
I was not the ‘only’ one.

Oh, yes you did. Insinuated that "no one else" was saying it.

Then, I posted year-old (plus) links that stated the opposite. Including one of my own that was a year old.
‘Insinuated’ huh. You now admit you made up the ‘quote’.
Yeah, you are flailing now and contradicting yourself.

so there's no need to mandate masking or "vaccination"...cuz if I'm not masked or "vaxxed" you still can't get the Vid from me not matter what I do.
Please share this info with everyone

‘Insinuated’ huh.
Yep

Your claim was implying 'only you' recognized it was endemic.
And (laughably), in the same thread, you claimed the vaccines were "more dangerous" in regard to myocarditis, because people 'may never be exposed' to Covid.

Those are mutually exclusive premeses.

You've stated dozens of times that I've been "totally wrong" on everything Covid

I've been 100% correct on HCQ and Ivermectin.

You are FOS.
Please quote the post where I said what you are quoting.

Yep

Your claim was implying 'only you' recognized it was endemic.
And (laughably), in the same thread, you claimed the vaccines were "more dangerous" in regard to myocarditis, because people 'may never be exposed' to Covid.

Those are mutually exclusive premeses.
Please quote the post where I said that ‘only I’ said it was endemic.

Please quote the post where I said that ‘only I’ said it was endemic.
I was telling you and others well over a year ago it was endemic. But, people didn't want to hear it.

I replied to this post, demonstrating epidemiologists asserting it would become endemic months into the outbreak, as well as my own post stating it was endemic from a year prior.

People WERE saying it. Everywhere. And the problem is that it was still a pandemic, just like flu pandemics occur even though flu has been endemic for >100 years; probably hundreds longer.

Two swings and two misses...

Your reading comprehension needs work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT