ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Eberflus new Bears HC

Amazing how quickly Bears fans can become optimists...
What's so amazing about being optimistic after replacing a complete clown show?

For exampe as a huge Bulls fan, I was as pessimistic and bitter as anyone possibly could be during the GarPax/Boylen years. Immediate optimism after replacing that clown show with AK and Billy Donovan.. and now they're looking great. Bulls were a shit show and got lucky..

Hoping Bears get lucky with these hires just like the Bulls did. I could be pessimistic and say the Bears will likely **** it up like they usually do, but I choose to be an optimist! At least for a little bit :)

There may or may not be a Ryan Pace thread, but I'll just put this here. It's that time of year where we are hearing great stories about players getting better. As I have posted, Eberflus wants a more athletic o-line, and it appears that Teven Jenkins has taken that to heart. Weight is down, and body fat is down. Pace screwed the pooch by drafting up to take a RT and make him a LT. It appears that Eberflus and the staff are making him a RT again. If he sticks there and is healthy, then it isn't such a bad move by Pace.
https://www.bleachernation.com/bear...-role-as-the-bears-new-starting-right-tackle/

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT