ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Hankins Visiting Michigan

Did I miss a thread on this? I was traveling today but saw Land of Ten report he is taking an official this weekend. Any info Blair?

He's a take for us. Our coaches think he's a great player and severely underrated. With that said, his family is really sold on Ferentz and Iowa, so chances of him flipping aren't high. I think he'll stick with Iowa

On the other end of the spectrum, I'm pretty sure we'll be landing Oliver Martin soon. He's another underrated kid on rivals

Reactions: ichawk24
He's a take for us. Our coaches think he's a great player and severely underrated. With that said, his family is really sold on Ferentz and Iowa, so chances of him flipping aren't high. I think he'll stick with Iowa

On the other end of the spectrum, I'm pretty sure we'll be landing Oliver Martin soon. He's another underrated kid on rivals
Go on.

Reactions: CoorsHawk23
Mich Fan here

From what i'm hearing he is all Iowa, i think he just wanted a free trip. I don't blame him, i would do the same.

UM coaches think he's criminally underrated, Should be a 4 star.

Goodluck against Wisconsin, rooting 4 u.

Please beat Ohio State.

Ohio State fans are a lot like Mondays--nobody likes them.

Thanks for the good info I really like this kid and am looking forward to him being a Hawkeye.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT