ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Whitaker

And here... we.... go....

get

Republican or Democrat has nothing to do with anything. By any objective, bipartisan standard of decency the president is a lying, cheating, treasonous, moronic, bigoted, egotistic, bullying buffoon with the moral compass of a psychopath and the empathy of a rock. Other than that, he's mostly a fine fellow.

Who Matt Whitaker is as a human being is unknown to me. As acting AG of the United States, we may soon find out. I hope he will have the guts to stand up to the president if and when that time comes.

Chill, it's not that often that a former Hawk is named acting AG.......so, maybe warranted here. Congrats to Matt, major accomplishment!!

The OP’s heart was in the right place. It was the inevitable name calling, from both sides, that derailed what was supposed to be a congratulatory thread. Some of our beloved posters need to buy a dictionary in order to expand their vocabulary beyond words like snowflake, libtard, republicon, republican’t, etc.

Last edited:
Republican or Democrat has nothing to do with anything. By any objective, bipartisan standard of decency the president is a lying, cheating, treasonous, moronic, bigoted, egotistic, bullying buffoon with the moral compass of a psychopath and the empathy of a rock. Other than that, he's mostly a fine fellow.

Who Matt Whitaker is as a human being is unknown to me. As acting AG of the United States, we may soon find out. I hope he will have the guts to stand up to the president if and when that time comes.

This is the Iowa football board for whining about Iowa Football not the whine about politics board. I'm sure there is a board for that. News flash, you are not influencing anyone's opinion with your rants. Please just stop.

No matter your political position, how about the headline in the Register? Is there a way to covertly prosecute someone or was "openly" misplaced?

He looks like a guy that isn't going to put up with the Democrat's BS investigations because they still can't accept the outcome of the 2016 elections. Trump needs a pitbull AG that will stand up to the nonsense. Whitaker certainly looks the part.

MAGA

Aside from the fact that Rod Rosenstein, a lifelong Republican, launched the investigation by appointing special counsel Robert Mueller, also a lifelong Republican who was first appointed as a US Attorney by Ronald Reagan; and the fact that the US Attorney for the Southern District of Manhattan in charge of those investigations is also a lifelong Republican; and the fact that the acting AG can't do anything to stop investigations initiated by the House.... brilliant post.

Last edited:
Aside from the fact that Bob Mueller is a lifelong Republican who was first appointed as a US Attorney by Ronald Reagan; and the fact that the acting AG can't do anything to stop investigations initiated by the House, brilliant post.

Mueller and Comey are both staunch Republicans, righttttt *wink**wink*

And yes, I know the House will be a clown show. Lots of "investigations" into Trump with no predicate crime. It's kind of sad when a political party is given a little power, and their first thought is "How can we drag out an investigation of an innocent man we don't like with no evidence of a crime," rather than "How can we work with the President to improve the country." I have no doubt Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters will investigate Trump non stop for the next 2 years. But it won't do a thing to help the country, and it will probably help solidify Trump's reelection in 2020.

With that said, I'm done talking politics. People didn't come to this board to read this.

Republican or Democrat has nothing to do with anything. By any objective, bipartisan standard of decency our former President Obama is a lying, cheating, treasonous, moronic, bigoted, egotistic, bullying buffoon with the moral compass of a psychopath and the empathy of a rock. Other than that, he's mostly a fine fellow.

Fixed it for you...the obvious point being its ENTIRELY about partisanship and NOTHING to do with objectivity and bi-partisanship. What you stated is YOUR perception of the president, and has zero relation to objectivity. You have every right to your opinion, and zero right to claim your opinion as being the "objective" truth. Only narcissists and demagogues make such self serving claims.

That said...not the place for politics.

Trump is a great American, we’re very lucky to have him, he single handedly saved our Democracy from an Anti- free speech, anti- private property, Leftist takeover, 2 more Supreme Court Justices please Donald!

Mueller and Comey are both staunch Republicans, righttttt *wink**wink*

And yes, I know the House will be a clown show. Lots of "investigations" into Trump with no predicate crime. It's kind of sad when a political party is given a little power, and their first thought is "How can we drag out an investigation of an innocent man we don't like with no evidence of a crime," rather than "How can we work with the President to improve the country." I have no doubt Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters will investigate Trump non stop for the next 2 years. But it won't do a thing to help the country, and it will probably help solidify Trump's reelection in 2020.

With that said, I'm done talking politics. People didn't come to this board to read this.

So you must have really hated it when McConnell's first pledge when the GOP took over the Senate was to do whatever necessary to prevent a second term for President Obama.

And yes, those guys are lifelong Republicans. Sorry if that doesn't fit your narrative. It's just a fact. And Mueller earned a Bronze Star and Purple Heart in Vietnam, but by all means keep grabbing your ankles for the guy who pussed out of serving and is now trying to smear him. Klassy.

No accomplishments. Lost a bunch of elections as a candidate and adviser. Trump boot-licker who wants to fight an independent counsel. Took too many shots to the head. Couldn't block Washington DEs to save his life (though, in fairness, neither could Rob Baxley). And then there's this...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT