ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Whitaker

Fixed it for you...the obvious point being its ENTIRELY about partisanship and NOTHING to do with objectivity and bi-partisanship. What you stated is YOUR perception of the president, and has zero relation to objectivity. You have every right to your opinion, and zero right to claim your opinion as being the "objective" truth. Only narcissists and demagogues make such self serving claims.

That said...not the place for politics.
Not the place for Suck Clowns....

Whit is a great guy. I do not agree with him politically. He worked for me at one point. When things get tough or compromising, I believe he’ll remember Hayden taught our TEs to’Stand Up’.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
Look at the voting map. It is very easy to see where intelligent, educated, non-hick, not easily manipulated people live. Clue: those counties are blue and populated, not red and full of uneducated folks that never get more than 10 miles from home.
Educated = blue. Hicks living in 1857 = red. Fact.

Reactions: Watson2Coleman
Whit is a great guy. I do not agree with him politically. He worked for me at one point. When things get tough or compromising, I believe he’ll remember Hayden taught our TEs to’Stand Up’.
Ya, saw some video of him on da news. His TE days are clearly behind him, but better keep an eye on his diet, don't want to be da next Bret Bielema. lol

Look at the voting map. It is very easy to see where intelligent, educated, non-hick, not easily manipulated people live. Clue: those counties are blue and populated, not red and full of uneducated folks that never get more than 10 miles from home.
Another fact. You're an idiot.

I have voted democrat for over 30 years. I can honestly say I will NEVER vote democrat again. The crap I've seen them do the last few years is pathetic. If you think Trump is doing a bad job, you simply have your head up your ass. I'm not a Trump fan, but you have to give the guy props for getting more things done in 2 years than the previous 4 presidents combined. He is a jerk but at least he does what he was elected to do. He doesn't care if your feelings get hurt. Good luck to Mr. Whitaker.

This is completely unnecessary on the football board and sure to be divisive. The response so far was easily predicted.

I have voted democrat for over 30 years. I can honestly say I will NEVER vote democrat again. The crap I've seen them do the last few years is pathetic. If you think Trump is doing a bad job, you simply have your head up your ass. I'm not a Trump fan, but you have to give the guy props for getting more things done in 2 years than the previous 4 presidents combined. He is a jerk but at least he does what he was elected to do. He doesn't care if your feelings get hurt. Good luck to Mr. Whitaker.
Now this is hilarious.

I have voted democrat for over 30 years. I can honestly say I will NEVER vote democrat again. The crap I've seen them do the last few years is pathetic. If you think Trump is doing a bad job, you simply have your head up your ass.

Agree 100%. I left the Democrat party after Obama's first term and will never look back. Trump has been kicking ass the last few years and finally has our economy growing again at a good pace. Meanwhile, the Democrats are obsessed with calling non-racist and non-sexist people "racist and sexist", and spend all their time on baseless investigations into Trump despite no evidence to even insinuate that a crime was committed. Seeing what they did to that good man Kavanaugh was just icing on the cake. Cheers to never voting Democrat again.

Agree 100%. I left the Democrat party after Obama's first term and will never look back. Trump has been kicking ass the last few years and finally has our economy growing again at a good pace. Meanwhile, the Democrats are obsessed with calling non-racist and non-sexist people "racist and sexist", and spend all their time on baseless investigations into Trump despite no evidence to even insinuate that a crime was committed. Seeing what they did to that good man Kavanaugh was just icing on the cake. Cheers to never voting Democrat again.

Yes, cheers to the work of this Republican...

https://www.wired.com/story/robert-mueller-vietnam/

I judge an administration on how it affects my pocketbook.
No tax cut for me. My taxes will go up as I lose my mortgage and state taxes deductions.
Interest rates are rising so I am holding off on buying a new car.
Gas prices and inflation are on the rise so I have less disposable income.
Trade wars are actually a tax on you and me. And I'm hoping Iowa farmers can find new markets for their products.

Job growth is great. It was actually better under the last administration.

I used to be able to count on Republicans for fiscal responsibility. That's gone under this administration.

No tax cut for me. My taxes will go up as I lose my mortgage and state taxes deductions.

If you live in Iowa I'd bet your taxes are going down. If you live in a liberal high tax state and make a lot of money, they may go up a bit. But that's a consequence of living in a liberal high tax state. Not the federal government's fault. Bottomline is the vast majority of people will be receiving significant tax cuts, and many people won't even realize this until they file their taxes.

As for interests rates rising, that's the Fed. They are being returned to normal rates after being held at artificially low levels during the Obama years to try to spur economic growth in a stagnant economy, and our growth was STILL sub par. Only President in US history to never hit 3% GDP growth in any year. Now under Trump the Fed is raising rates, and despite this, GDP growth is still improving. Pro-business policies on Washington actually work, go figure.

Interesting...

If you live in Iowa I'd bet your taxes are going down. If you live in a liberal high tax state and make a lot of money, they may go up a bit. But that's a consequence of living in a liberal high tax state. Not the federal government's fault. Bottomline is the vast majority of people will be receiving significant tax cuts, and many people won't even realize this until they file their taxes.

As for interests rates rising, that's the Fed. They are being returned to normal rates after being held at artificially low levels during the Obama years to try to spur economic growth in a stagnant economy, and our growth was STILL sub par. Only President in US history to never hit 3% GDP growth in any year. Now under Trump the Fed is raising rates, and despite this, GDP growth is still improving. Pro-business policies on Washington actually work, go figure.

Wow. This is dumb.

And you could be the dickhead that I assume you are.

Helped Matt cut his teeth in football broadcasting.
If you don't see the humor in an anonymous, nameless person on a football message board acting like their endorsement of someone should mean something, I can't help you. What football do you broadcast? I'm more of a prick than a dickhead btw...

Going to the game on Saturday? There are going to be a lot of folks from red counties at the game. I suggest you try to find some of these people and remind them that they are unintelligent, easily manipulated hicks. You're willing to make that generalization on this message board, so you should have no problem expressing your sentiments directly to a person, right? Maybe you can throw in some other descriptions from the DNC handbook too. Sprinkle in deplorables, racists, homophobes,...

Going to the game on Saturday? There are going to be a lot of folks from red counties at the game. I suggest you try to find some of these people and remind them that they are unintelligent, easily manipulated hicks. You're willing to make that generalization on this message board, so you should have no problem expressing your sentiments directly to a person, right? Maybe you can throw in some other descriptions from the DNC handbook too. Sprinkle in deplorables, racists, homophobes,...
I don't think he has to tell them. They already know it, they just don't care. :)

This administration has never had 3% growth over an entire year either. It was 2.3% in 2017.

Reactions: lonesomedove
bgproductivityandcompensationchart3825.jpg

If we give rich people one more tax cut, maybe this time the wealth will trickle down.

Reagan took office in 1980.

This administration has never had 3% growth over an entire year either. It was 2.3% in 2017.

Correct. GDP growth was still a little slow in 2017 the year after Obama left office. In Trump's second year as his policies have been gradually implemented, we have averaged 3.3% growth over 3 Q's. Projections for Q4 have us at about 3.2% GDP growth for the year. This is the first time this has happened in over a decade.

Correct. GDP growth was still a little slow in 2017 the year after Obama left office. In Trump's second year as his policies have been gradually implemented, we have averaged 3.3% growth over 3 Q's. Projections for Q4 have us at about 3.2% GDP growth for the year. This is the first time this has happened in over a decade.

Cute.

I don't believe you.

You might want to spend some time educating yourself on Iowa’s state income tax rate compared to other states.

Remember what happened in 2007 when growth went unchecked, regulations were non existent and the fed failed to react? Almost 9 million jobs lost in that recession. The next administration was handed a shit sandwich and turned it around. This administration was handed a rebounding economy and made it better.

Reactions: rivalhawks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT