ADVERTISEMENT

Mavs-Timberwolves

BubsFinn

HB Legend
Nov 20, 2004
Living as I do in Dallas, it's always good to keep up with what's happening regarding the local sporting teams. The Dallas Mavericks are playing in the Western Conference Finals, so I'm lifting my NBA embargo so I can remain conversational at work.
As I find myself trying to watch this garbage, I can't help but think how badly the game has devolved into either dunks or three pointers. Everyone travels. Everyone fouls. The game comes down to which team the refs decide to blow the whistle for or against.
I will watch the Mavs-Celtics series, but it will only remind me why I don't watch NBA regular season games. The game has become total crap.

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D
Living as I do in Dallas, it's always good to keep up with what's happening regarding the local sporting teams. The Dallas Mavericks are playing in the Western Conference Finals, so I'm lifting my NBA embargo so I can remain conversational at work.
As I find myself trying to watch this garbage, I can't help but think how badly the game has devolved into either dunks or three pointers. Everyone travels. Everyone fouls. The game comes down to which team the refs decide to blow the whistle for or against.
I will watch the Mavs-Celtics series, but it will only remind me why I don't watch NBA regular season games. The game has become total crap.
If you don't like nba officiating, you must really hate every other level of basketball even more.

Bad take. this series has been highly entertaining and the quality of play is wonderful. Competitive balance is as good as it's ever been and some really good young stars emerging

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT