ADVERTISEMENT

Max Duggan reminds me a little bit of Trace McSorely

Hawkeyeinsoutherncalifornia

HR All-American
Mar 9, 2017
Van Nuys, California
Looking at his highlight reel he is the real deal.. kid has some quicks and jets and I love his pocket presence.. seems to have eyes on all sides of his head. We need him and need to land him F*CK Notre Dumb .. he would be a perfect fit when Stanley is all said and done..

Looking at his highlight reel he is the real deal.. kid has some quicks and jets and I love his pocket presence.. seems to have eyes on all sides of his head. We need him and need to land him F*CK Notre Dumb .. he would be a perfect fit when Stanley is all said and done..

Last drive against Iowa, they were down in the north end just a few plays from the kill shot and one play ran McSorley to the west sideline and an Iowa fan had some words for him (didn't hear exactly what was yelled) and it got his attention and he fired back verbally. Dude backed it up a play or two later and delivered the final blow.

Although it would be nice to land max.Iowa has the most talent at qb that they've had in a long time.He is looking over at Iowa city and saying holy shit there loaded.As is probably any qb we are recruiting.Just my view.

Although it would be nice to land max.Iowa has the most talent at qb that they've had in a long time.He is looking over at Iowa city and saying holy shit there loaded.As is probably any qb we are recruiting.Just my view.

Doubtful

Don't get the Max deal if any of you followed him you would know he is hurt every year and only plays 1/2 the games. Yes he is great when he plays but we need someone who can stay healthy all season!

This is such nonsense.
You wouldn't have schools like rutgers and ill if this was the case.
Wouldn't every good player want to go there and be the best player on the team immediately?

If Duggan goes to Iowa, he's great.

If not, he's average.

Can't we all just play the game?

Guarantee he is not saying “holy shit there loaded” but he might be saying “holy shit they’re loaded”.

This is such nonsense.
You wouldn't have schools like rutgers and ill if this was the case.
Wouldn't every good player want to go there and be the best player on the team immediately?
Like I said just my view but you don't think like in Alabama's case you don't think if Jalen hurts loses his starting job that he's not going to want to transfer come on man he can go start almost anywhere in the country and start if he gets buried on the depth chart he's going to leave quarterbacks transfer all the time in college football come on.They want to play.

Like I said just my view but you don't think like in Alabama's case you don't think if Jalen hurts loses his starting job that he's not going to want to transfer come on man he can go start almost anywhere in the country and start if he gets buried on the depth chart he's going to leave quarterbacks transfer all the time in college football come on.They want to play.

Completly different case..

ADVERTISEMENT