ADVERTISEMENT

Mayor Pete

tumorboy

HB Legend
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Pretty obvious he is taking Bidens support. If Pete wins New Hampshire does Biden do the right thing and get out. Ot wait and drag out the embarrassment through Super Tuesday.

No way he gets out until Super Tuesday. I’d be shocked. I think they feel that once this gets into the south he will start to win. That looks to me to be an uphill battle, but I just don’t see him getting out until he gives his “firewall” a try. Only if that doesn’t send him to the top 1-2 will he drop... his biggest issue right now will be $$$.

Does he have a realistic change in NH? I assume Bernie has that wrapped up.

Boomer Bernie will win NH but Pedo Pete might come in 2nd. Angry Bird Biden needs to get his meds adjusted if he wants to stay in the race.

Pretty obvious he is taking Bidens support. If Pete wins New Hampshire does Biden do the right thing and get out. Ot wait and drag out the embarrassment through Super Tuesday.
Mayor Pete does not excite the black vote in he South, they will not turn out to vote for him. This is Mayor Pete, Warren or Bernie are all nightmare scenarios for the Democrats. Kloubeshar is their best bet.

Bernie would also give the Republicans the House and more in the Senate. Warren and Mayor Pete may do the same. Mayor Pete's talk of stacking the Supreme Court and ditching the Electoral College will scare constitutionalists into a frenzy. Many Independents in the Middle would feel the same way.

No way he gets out until Super Tuesday. I’d be shocked. I think they feel that once this gets into the south he will start to win. That looks to me to be an uphill battle, but I just don’t see him getting out until he gives his “firewall” a try. Only if that doesn’t send him to the top 1-2 will he drop... his biggest issue right now will be $$$.
The Jeb Bush Strategy :). Momentum/narrative is a tough thing to overcome. If Joe is in single digits in New Hampshire and starts slumping in South Carolina polls he's cooked.

Reactions: B1GDeal
I don't see him getting out early. I wouldn't be surprised if he got out until after it's too late.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT