ADVERTISEMENT

McShay touting Stanley ahead of Jalen Hurts

TJFant

HR All-State
Oct 1, 2019
I just read an article where Todd McShay in his First Draft Show Podcast has Nate Stanley as his biggest late round sleeper and touting him over Jalen Hurts in the draft. I also see the Jets, Eagles and Titans have all done in depth interviews with Stanley and have read that the Bears have some pretty serious interest. The 40 on the Wunderlic definitely has to be helping his cause. Wishing him the best in the draft!

Kinda surprised the Steelers are taking a serious look at him...kinda reminds me of Big Ben’s skill set. Maybe they are trying to get away from that for some reason.

I read that he worked with a QB guru. The guy said his motion didn't have enough rotation(??) and he was bending back and forward for strength and this negatively affected his accuracy on long throws. Maybe he got some workouts for the teams before the virus shut us down.????

I read somewhere yesterday that Nate had an exceptional 48% completion percentage on throws over 20 yards last year. It was the intermediate 10-19 yard pass plays where his accuracy suffered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT