ADVERTISEMENT

Me gots a good feeling about Saturday vs Minnesota

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
I think Iowa wins a super close one, maybe a last second FG IDK… I think it would be mighty special to see Iowa close out the season after beating Minny and then hosting Nebraska in the final game and actually let the fan’s experience something on our own home turf that’s been a long time coming. It’s going to be a true battle and I am sure baldy Fleck will have his troops ready to roll but if Iowa plays defense like they have the last 3 weeks and just enough mustard to get the job done on offense it could potentially be a damn blast in Iowa City for the final game as we should know the score of the Michigan/Illinois final close to the start of the Iowa/Minny game… just a thought and I hope this team continues to grow these next few weeks…Go Hawks!

I think Iowa wins a super close one, maybe a last second FG IDK… I think it would be mighty special to see Iowa close out the season after beating Minny and then hosting Nebraska in the final game and actually let the fan’s experience something on our own home turf that’s been a long time coming. It’s going to be a true battle and I am sure baldy Fleck will have his troops ready to roll but if Iowa plays defense like they have the last 3 weeks and just enough mustard to get the job done on offense it could potentially be a damn blast in Iowa City for the final game as we should know the score of the Michigan/Illinois final close to the start of the Iowa/Minny game… just a thought and I hope this team continues to grow these next few weeks…Go Hawks!
Yer on a roll since Purdue, Jersey. I hope you can pull off this "good feeling" thing another 3-4 times.

Iowa had some pretty big winning streaks against 4 rivals coming into this year, Iowa State, Illinois, Minnesota and Nebraska. We're 0-2 so far this year, hopefully we can even that back up. I'm cautiously optimistic, lets keep these last two streaks going!

Reactions: hawkhockey
Iowa had some pretty big winning streaks against 4 rivals coming into this year, Iowa State, Illinois, Minnesota and Nebraska. We're 0-2 so far this year, hopefully we can even that back up. I'm cautiously optimistic, lets keep these last two streaks going!
Good news is that since those 2 losses we took care of 2 bugaboos the past 2 games. I like our chances of extending the last 2 streaks.

Yer on a roll since Purdue, Jersey. I hope you can pull off this "good feeling" thing another 3-4 times.
Thank you sir- I just feel that Iowa has something to prove and things are gelling at the best possible time of the season… Minnesota will get flustered after a few hard knocks from Iowa’s defensive line and then Tanner Morgan will look like dog shit after being rattled

Reactions: jo2knight
i hope we absolutely blast them but if we HAVE to win by a field goal well then i guess i'll take it.

Reactions: CRWash63
The Hawks pilled up an amazing 146 yards against Bucky and won by 14. 🤷‍♀️

Minimize penalties and turnovers, force the other team to make the mistakes and good things can happen.
At this point I kind of hope the offense does just enough to not lose and the defense tightens the clamps even more so Iowa can enter the record books as the only team with both the number one ranked defense and absolute dead last offense. Embrace the absurdity.

Thank you sir- I just feel that Iowa has something to prove and things are gelling at the best possible time of the season… Minnesota will get flustered after a few hard knocks from Iowa’s defensive line and then Tanner Morgan will look like dog shit after being rattled
Our offense isn’t gelling that’s for sure. Two bad qbs playing again. Should be a thriller

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
The weather gonna have an impact? Gonna be cold cold and fairly windy. Bless those that can handle cold. I am not one of those people lol.

• Wow
Reactions: CRWash63
I love you, you silly SOB

giphy.gif

Reactions: millah_22
ADVERTISEMENT