ADVERTISEMENT

Me gots a goods feelings this morning

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
No- not morning wood - but hoping IOWA can play a tough game and pull one out of their asses … Charlie Jones 12 catches for minus 120 yards and Tracey Tyrone pulls a end-around and gets sacked all the way back into his dorm he lives in with Chuck Jones and the Sizzle loses his fizzle and gets knocked into next weeks game - all seriousness- no moral victories allowed Iowa simply needs to stomp the shit out of the Boilspankers.. enough is enough- GO HAWKS

It’s blowing like heck here! Let it blow, let it blow, let it blow.

Earlier this morning about a one third to one half derecho. Calmed down for a bit but supposed to pick up again.

Field goals in jeopardy. Long passes in jeopardy. Running game in jeopardy against 8 deep stacked box.

Let’s go go to the show show all you Hostess Ho Ho’s!

Game day!

How the hell will I smoke a cigar in the derecho?

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!

It’s blowing like heck here! Let it blow, let it blow, let it blow.

Earlier this morning about a one third to one half derecho. Calmed down for a bit but supposed to pick up again.

Field goals in jeopardy. Long passes in jeopardy. Running game in jeopardy against 8 deep stacked box.

Let’s go go to the show show all you Hostess Ho Ho’s!

Game day!

How the hell will I smoke a cigar in the derecho?

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!

Good Morning to you! Be safe out there.

Burn, burn burn

blow, blow blow

turnovers, turnovers turnovers

We don’t need no offense, let the Boilermakers lose

No- not morning wood - but hoping IOWA can play a tough game and pull one out of their asses … Charlie Jones 12 catches for minus 120 yards and Tracey Tyrone pulls a end-around and gets sacked all the way back into his dorm he lives in with Chuck Jones and the Sizzle loses his fizzle and gets knocked into next weeks game - all seriousness- no moral victories allowed Iowa simply needs to stomp the shit out of the Boilspankers.. enough is enough- GO HAWKS

I have to ask: do you work an odd shift or are you an insomniac?

You need to go take a dump. Brohm’s had two weeks to scheme Iowa with short passes in space then over the top if the wind isn’t gale force. I don’t see Iowa winning, just like last year with the ability to move the ball but can’t get into the endzone.
All Brohm has to do is dust off his “Iowa” book and do what he’s done the last few years. He won’t have to do anything different because we won’t make him do anything different.

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
I'm sure hoping Brian demonstrates that he knows how to game plan for today's environment. This weather forecast has been known and socialized for several days. No excuses. A good coach will have a scheme and plan to execute the offense in these conditions. My fear is he won't....and we'll keep doing the same stupid stuff all game that doesn't fit the conditions.

In any case....Hawks 17, Purdue 7 in an ugly game. An ugly game, ugly win will be perfect today!

I'm sure hoping Brian demonstrates that he knows how to game plan for today's environment. This weather forecast has been known and socialized for several days. No excuses. A good coach will have a scheme and plan to execute the offense in these conditions. My fear is he won't....and we'll keep doing the same stupid stuff all game that doesn't fit the conditions.

In any case....Hawks 17, Purdue 7 in an ugly game. An ugly game, ugly win will be perfect today!
Iowa doesn't change their scheme for anything.

The only thing Kirk might do different is take the wind both halves (yes, he did it once before).

Iowa doesn't change their scheme for anything.

The only thing Kirk might do different is take the wind both halves (yes, he did it once before).
He's actually done that 2 times before.....once at Illinois and once at East Lansing. You may absolutely be right...he could do it again today. The last time he did that (against Illinois)....Hawks won 28-0. I believe they lost the game against Michigan State.

Interesting.

Brian can’t scheme in perfect weather against a high school defense.

You will go blind from looking at that stuff. It might be the best entertainment you see today though.

Let the mother phucker burn...

OGC.e0606556b8b4bfdb9c3ecd96199a9f97

• Love
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
Got a good game today. I might drink an excessive amount if they pull it off. I don't care if it's Purdue. This is playoff football.

i have a feeling this AM too, probably the Tubes of Terror I ate Iate last night . Nothing like 13 Million Scoville peanuts to make a Guy feel alive.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki

Brian?

You need to go take a dump. Brohm’s had two weeks to scheme Iowa with short passes in space then over the top if the wind isn’t gale force. I don’t see Iowa winning, just like last year with the ability to move the ball but can’t get into the endzone.

I wonder if PParker is going to change things up a little? Like bumping receivers at the LOS but then mixing up zone and man to man after the snap?

More man to man since PU QB is not a big run threat from a scramble?

This is the first time in a few years that Iowa has to respect their run game at least at the beginning of the game.

Lot's of blitz packages? But they dump off the ball so quickly need to play tight on receivers for first couple of seconds. Blitzes need to come up the middle to get to QB quick.

Rush 3 and drop 8? I doubt that as it can give them to much time.

Reactions: Capital1Hawk
I wonder if PParker is going to change things up a little? Like bumping receivers at the LOS but then mixing up zone and man to man after the snap?

More man to man since PU QB is not a big run threat from a scramble?

This is the first time in a few years that Iowa has to respect their run game at least at the beginning of the game.

Lot's of blitz packages? But they dump off the ball so quickly need to play tight on receivers for first couple of seconds. Blitzes need to come up the middle to get to QB quick.

Rush 3 and drop 8? I doubt that as it can give them to much time.
If our coaches don’t have team fired up for this one then I’ll be disappointed. Everyone had this game circled b4 the season. We need this one. Need some attitude out there and big hard hits today. Bury Charlie

Thank you. I love it, but I hate it. Even without rain this is going to be a tough day to sit in a stadium!

I think we win FWIW.
GolfHackert, I'm with you!! Purdue has won 4 0f 5 (not sure on that it could be 5 of 6), I think that the weather conditions set upsetter for the hawks than Boilers. It sounds like they pretty beat up on D (except for the D line), it the Hawks can establish a line of scrimmage and run the ball some Purdue will have to defend man coverage on the receives (it sound like their best two corners and safety are questionable if they play) giving the Hawks a advantage hopefully!! It should be a low scoring game with winds gusting to 55mph.

Go Hawks!!

I took one OB17… and was thinking of you the entire time lol jk bro

ADVERTISEMENT