ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile......OUTSIDE the impeachment hearings...

This is what I don't get about the Republicans. Beyond Mueller, beyond Trump profiting off of his office, beyond impeachment, Trump will always get himself involved in another scandal that will force the GOP to contort themselves in embarrassing positions to try defending. You would think Republicans would be tired and bitter of constantly having to provide cover for the relentless scandals that Trump gets himself into.

This is what I don't get about the Republicans. Beyond Mueller, beyond Trump profiting off of his office, beyond impeachment, Trump will always get himself involved in another scandal that will force the GOP to contort themselves in embarrassing positions to try defending. You would think Republicans would be tired and bitter of constantly having to provide cover for the relentless scandals that Trump gets himself into.
It's not trump, it's the deep state and it's fake news. They dislike him because he is so likable and so successful and are out to get him. If you believe what I just said, your right to vote should be rescinded.

It's not trump, it's the deep state and it's fake news. They dislike him because he is so likable and so successful and are out to get him. If you believe what I just said, your right to vote should be rescinded.
It's also the deep state that forces the Republicans to come up with 17 different defenses of what happened. The truth only requires one.

After eight years of Pres. Obama, they wanted a win. It didn't then and doesn't matter now who that person is in the White House as long as there is an "R" behind his name. Having a Republican in office gives them the perception of power. That applies to both other elected officials and GOP citizens. They will fight to maintain that power regardless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT