ADVERTISEMENT

Meet Jack Nunge

I tried to tell people this past winter that Nunge was going to be 6'11" and 220lbs. when he steps foot on the court this fall.

and well....

I tried to tell people this past winter that Nunge was going to be 6'11" and 220lbs. when he steps foot on the court this fall.

and well....

Looks like the only thing missing is the stepping on the court. Should happen soon enough. Good call.

super nice young man...great student with pretty decent BB skills :) ... a perfect Fran Fit player. Hope he stays healthy & has one heck of a career.

If they ever do a sequel to Hoosiers...he'd be perfect.

and well....
Jack's listed weight was 185 when he committed last September. I was just hoping he could gain weight better than Uthoff, and come in between 200-210. I was pleasantly surprised when he reported at 220. Uthoff really needed a redshirt year because he was so thin coming out of HS. Nunge appears physically ready to go.

Jack's listed weight was 185 when he committed last September. I was just hoping he could gain weight better than Uthoff, and come in between 200-210. I was pleasantly surprised when he reported at 220. Uthoff really needed a redshirt year because he was so thin coming out of HS. Nunge appears physically ready to go.
Good thing JU got two redshirt years then huh? Some people just don't fill out until their older. Looks like JU is finally starting to pack on a little more muscle. He'll need it to stick in the league. Nunge is going to suprise, and sooner , rather then later. Going to be some people back in Indiana scratching their heads, as to why they never recruited him.

6"11. Wow. I thought that seemed too good to be true.

Who are some of the comparable 6"11 guys in college the last 5-10 yrs with this skill set? Cant be many.

Reactions: D-Hawk

He was around 210lbs. last fall when he committed, his bio info was 6'8" 185lbs. but that was prior to his junior season.

Reactions: hawk-i bob
The way he plays, the way he runs, and the way he's built, he looks like a 6' 5" shooting guard out there. He is so smooth for a 6' 11" guy. He may develop into a guy that can literally plan all 5 positions, not that he will, of course. His offense looks B1G ready - his D?

Reactions: hawk-i bob
He was around 210lbs. last fall when he committed, his bio info was 6'8" 185lbs. but that was prior to his junior season.
Thanks 2432. I know some of the offer list/commitment info lacks current stats. IIRC some of the early info I saw on Aaron While indicated he was 6'6" and under 200 lbs.

super nice young man...great student with pretty decent BB skills :) ... a perfect Fran Fit player. Hope he stays healthy & has one heck of a career.

If they ever do a sequel to Hoosiers...he'd be perfect.
He'll be fine if he passes it "4" times before he shoots! Otherwise coach will bench him and Ollie will have to go in for him!

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
If he has JU's shooting range and shot blocking capability that would just be awesome! Especially defending on the perimeter!

Turn him black and white and he'd fit right in on some 1920's roster. Something old-timey about him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT