ADVERTISEMENT

Meet Lexy Panterra ladies and gentledudes.

mhlODwY.gif

I'd like her a lot more if she didn't dance like an idiot.

I'm with you on this one Huey. I can't stand that crap. I'm confused as to what she's trying to accomplish.

Anybody that identifies with Miley Cyrus in any way needs to be slapped and sent to a deserted South Pacific island for the rest of their lives.

I'm with you on this one Huey. I can't stand that crap. I'm confused as to what she's trying to accomplish.

Anybody that identifies with Miley Cyrus in any way needs to be slapped and sent to a deserted South Pacific island for the rest of their lives.
What does Miley Cyrus have to do with this?

I'm fine with twerking if that's what the kids want to do (but I wouldn't want my daughter to do that).

Well, I DO have white privilege.
Twerking has been part of hip-hop music for more than 20 years. And artists like Beyonce and Rihanna and Ciara made it popular with mainstream America long before Miley had her first period.

Twerking has been part of hip-hop music for more than 20 years. And artists like Beyonce and Rihanna and Ciara made it popular with mainstream America long before Miley had her first period.

Never said she invented it. But she DID make it more popular with ALL the kids this past year or so. She got WAAAY more exposure than the people you mentioned.

Never said she invented it. But she DID make it more popular with ALL the kids this past year or so. She got WAAAY more exposure than the people you mentioned.
Good Lord. Beyonce was the highest paid musical artist in the world back when Miley was playing Hannah Montana on The Disney Channel.

Good Lord. Beyonce was the highest paid musical artist in the world back when Miley was playing Hannah Montana on The Disney Channel.

Timing. Last year that ditz MC twerked her way into the news every damn day. You couldn't swing a dead cat without seeing her shaking her ass on some TV channel.

She had way more impact on that stupid fad then all the others combined. Don't care how old she is.

Timing. Last year that ditz MC twerked her way into the news every damn day. You couldn't swing a dead cat without seeing her shaking her ass on some TV channel.

She had way more impact on that stupid fad then all the others combined. Don't care how old she is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT