ADVERTISEMENT

Meet the Next Todd Marinovich

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
It was newsworthy that Marinovich never had a Big Mac until college. 10 years later he's doing black tar heroin under a bridge outside of Ypsilanti, Michigan. Now this poor kid and his unAmerican ways are surely a gateway to...well..black tar heroin. It's already been proven. Someone get this kid 50 cc's of flank steak, stat!

Marinovich was well into drugs while he was still in high school. Opposing basketball fans chanted “Marijuanavich!” during games. And his authoritarian, idiot father had no idea it was legit. 😂
So, you're saying he's already on black tar heroin. Wow. Another miss by the Skins.

Can probably tell you all the ways you can each chicken. Carnivore diets do sound interesting.

owdih_orig.jpg

Reactions: Tunadog and goldmom
I would prefer my qb to be a stud with a cannon of an arm and an attitude that “ I only have ever had hot blondes “.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Marinovich’s Father was a lifelong jerk whose former SC teammates didn’t like him.

This guy was a 100% commit to FSU until his father forced him to switch to UNC. The two times he played us he choked and lost. But FSU dodged a bullet entirely IMO.

He and Walt Bell did what was best for them at the time. I cannot fault Howell in any way for looking at that Nole leadership and offensive coaching staff and making the decision to ditch us.

It was nice to get those two winds against UNC, however.

It's not uncommon for athletes to not eat read meat. I've knows a lot that have had this same type of diet.

This guy was a 100% commit to FSU until his father forced him to switch to UNC. The two times he played us he choked and lost. But FSU dodged a bullet entirely IMO.
Dodged a bullet? FSU went 14-20 during the Sam Howell era. Are you suggesting they would have lost to Jacksonville State by MORE than a FG if he had been QB???

• Haha
Reactions: blhawk
Dodged a bullet? FSU went 14-20 during the Sam Howell era. Are you suggesting they would have lost to Jacksonville State by MORE than a FG if he had been QB???
And Howell finished with a winning record at unc and went to a bowl every year he played including an Orange Bowl and a top 20 finish. Then got drafted. Quite the bullet dodged there, that old lady is delusional in a general sort of way

Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT