ADVERTISEMENT

Meeting in Iowa City

What is this thread even about now?
Cesspool threads follow a bell-shaped curve. They start at the peak (mean/height is sometimes quite low), and proceed downward from there. Only question is whether they go down the left or right tail, and how fast. Speed (slope) determined by the coefficient of variation in posters.

If you are still in school, you can count this lesson as extra credit for your stats class. You're welcome.

Cesspool threads follow a bell-shaped curve. They start at the peak (mean/height is sometimes quite low), and proceed downward from there. Only question is whether they go down the left or right tail, and how fast. Speed (slope) determined by the coefficient of variation in posters.

If you are still in school, you can count this lesson as extra credit for your stats class. You're welcome.
Thanks for taking the time to teach @herkcy about the finer points of the internets. He sounded confused.

Lol Speed of degradation “determined by the coefficient of variation in posters…..”

I wonder, if by birth I would be "county", but demographic be considered "urban"? I could then be "Urban Country". Since I'll be spending a lot of time in Iowa City, I would be happy to serve as an interpreter on either front for those not "in the know".
Swing and a miss. Turn off predictive text.

ADVERTISEMENT