ADVERTISEMENT

Mega Conservative Site: Trump proven unfit for power again

Dec 31, 2014
Scathing.

“Former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s Tuesday testimony ought to ring the death knell for former President Donald Trump’s political career. Trump is unfit to be anywhere near power ever again.

Hutchinson’s resume alone should establish her credibility.
The 25-year-old had already worked at the highest levels of conservative Republican politics, including in the offices of Sen. Ted Cruz (TX) and House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (LA), before becoming a top aide for former Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows.

In short, Hutchinson was a conservative Trumpist true believer and a tremendously credible one at that…

Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power…

…Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.”

Washington Examiner

right041.png

Will the last Trumpers finally abandon obese loser Don Trump when he gets indicted?

Was a scanning around local AM talk today and Hannity tonight. They are going after her big time. Basically calling her a lying bitch on the take.

Of course they would do that, they are pathological liars protecting their meal ticket.

Who do you care more about in the long run? Defending Don Trump or defending the United States of America?

Pick one, can’t be both.

I agree - there’s a whole industry created around RW grievances.

They know that angry people are easily manipulated and being angry is addictive.

Most people couldnt even tell you what they were all up in arms about 3 or 6 months ago listening to these outlets. But they keep going back because they are conditioned to enjoy being outraged.

Anger, manipulate, enflame subconscious binary orientation, rinse, repeat.

They know that angry people are easily manipulated and being angry is addictive.

Most people couldnt even tell you what they were all up in arms about 3 or 6 months ago listening to these outlets. But they keep going back because they are conditioned to enjoy being outraged.

I listen to the AM guys periodically. They’re so disingenuous. What’s scary are the callers. Holy shit, they are delusional. You could make a pretty good red flag list just listening to some of these shows.

I call it the right wing rage clitoris.

They have to flick it.

A Mitt Romney/Liz Cheney ticket will swoop in to rescue the Republican party (from themselves) in 2024. This is the GOP's only chance to survive with any credibility.

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
A Mitt Romney/Liz Cheney ticket will swoop in to rescue the Republican party (from themselves) in 2024. This is the GOP's only chance to survive with any credibility.
I'm pretty progressive, but I'd probably vote for that ticket. Never minded Mitt and Liz -- though I disagree with her general political viewpoint -- is an honorable person.

Reactions: fsu1jreed

Dude. You've never tripped in your entire life?

What exactly is your point other than an attempt at deflecting the OP which eviscerates Trump's character. Not that he had any character to begin with considering the lifetime of graft and screwing people over.

Donald J Trump would screw you over for a five dollar bill and not even think twice about it.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT