ADVERTISEMENT

Megyn Kelly harassed by Roger Ailes too!!!!

One of the network shows this morning said Ailes is as good as gone. An outside firm doing a review of his time at Fox is finding that his behavior is inappropriate. Supposedly Murdoch's two sons want Ailes gone but the old man may be trying to remain loyal because Ailes has made them so much money.

One of the network shows this morning said Ailes is as good as gone. An outside firm doing a review of his time at Fox is finding that his behavior is inappropriate. Supposedly Murdoch's two sons want Ailes gone but the old man may be trying to remain loyal because Ailes has made them so much money.

Screw him. Bad behavior has no place in business.

Don't forget Hannity.
was he ever a real journalist? when I think journalist: I think of like the old school newspaper guys. the old guys -used to smoke ciggys a lot. probably drank scotch at their desk at the paper. maybe waited till about 4 or 5 pm for the scotch. he is good on his radio show, I like his radio show

was he ever a real journalist? when I think journalist: I think of like the old school newspaper guys. the old guys -used to smoke ciggys a lot. probably drank scotch at their desk at the paper. maybe waited till about 4 or 5 pm for the scotch. he is good on his radio show, I like his radio show

Hannity comment was a troll.:p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT