ADVERTISEMENT

Megyn Kelly's Wife Is the Most Gorgeous Woman Ever

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
This is what sanity and basic intelligence is up against, folks. This type of nonsense (clickbait) not only floods FB news feeds (where ignorant folk just eat it up), but MSM web pages like Yahoo, MSN, etc. too.

Also, this isn't a thread about Megyn Kelly, but the false propaganda that floods the internet. So those triggered by just the appearance of Megyn, try your best to hold your $hit together.

JUOYRCF.jpg

...and for those who don't know, here's a photo of Megyn's husband, Doug.

megyn-kelly.jpg

Last edited:
This is what sanity and basic intelligence is up against, folks. This type of nonsense not only floods FB news feeds (where ignorant folk just eat it up), but MSM pages like Yahoo, MSN, etc. too.

Also, this isn't a thread about Megyn Kelly, but the false propaganda that floods the internet. So those triggered by just the appearance of Megyn, try your best to hold your $hit together.

JUOYRCF.jpg

megyn-kelly.jpg
Clickbait has been around for years. Wait until you seen some crazy right wing conspiracy theories pop up.

It's an ad from some content-generating bot website. Not sure how it's a commentary on MSM, sanity, etc.
You and I know that, but the uneducated don't. Also, I typed "MSM web pages" not the mainstream media. There's a huge difference. This type of click-bait and false memes, etc. runs ramped on FB news feeds as well as popular web pages like Yahoo, etc.

I'm just pointing out that intelligence folks have a steep hill to climb when trying to convince people what they read on the internet has a good chance of being false.

I don’t get worked up about this stuff. It’s the online equivalent of the checkout stand rags. Ignore, ignore, ignore.

Now, a president who keeps claiming he won an election he didn’t? That kind of fake news bothers me greatly.
I don't either...the post is in good fun. People will fall for just about anything these days. My MIL answered the phone from "Microsoft" and was convinced her computer was toast. She gave them some $$ to "fix" it. Ya, you know the rest.

This is what sanity and basic intelligence is up against, folks. This type of nonsense (clickbait) not only floods FB news feeds (where ignorant folk just eat it up), but MSM web pages like Yahoo, MSN, etc. too.

JUOYRCF.jpg

megyn-kelly.jpg

She needs to eat a hamburger. She has turned into a waif. I almost don’t recognize her.

JUOYRCF.jpg

megyn-kelly.jpg

BREAKING: Santa is still a white man, just like Jesus.

Reactions: artradley
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT