ADVERTISEMENT

Memory Lane

"President Trump on Monday slammed the “disgusting” law enforcement officers who failed to rush into the Florida high school earlier this month as a gunman slaughtered students and teachers inside, claiming he would have entered the school himself even without a firearm to stop the attacker.

“You don't know until you test it,” Trump said during a meeting with governors. “But I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn't have a weapon.”

He is an immature simpleton that inherited a fortune. It is unbelievable he parleyed it into the Presidency.

Having said that, law enforcement should go in and save lives, not wait around and listen to the shooting like they have done is so many instances.

"President Trump on Monday slammed the “disgusting” law enforcement officers who failed to rush into the Florida high school earlier this month as a gunman slaughtered students and teachers inside, claiming he would have entered the school himself even without a firearm to stop the attacker.

“You don't know until you test it,” Trump said during a meeting with governors. “But I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn't have a weapon.”

He is an immature simpleton that inherited a fortune. It is unbelievable he parleyed it into the Presidency.

Having said that, law enforcement should go in and save lives, not wait around and listen to the shooting like they have done is so many instances.
I'm waiting for the excuse that the secret service vetoed the French cemetery visit, although I think I did hear a hint of that. If so, it should have been said right away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT