ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis Tigers Football

Jul 11, 2017
China
After last Saturday's game vs Arkansas State, Memphis players went on to celebrate their victory over Arkansas State and did it on a party bus. 20 players tested positive for the Ronaz and 20 more are in quarantine. WTG guys!!! That awesome victory was worth!! I know Trump Supporters, they wont even feel it.

Reactions: GOHOX69
This won’t be the last incident like this. College students gonna college student. As more and more games get canceled, all the people complaining about the Big Ten waiting until spring will eventually understand the decision.

The Big Ten can say they didn’t risk lives for entertainment. That’s a far better position. It’s clear that playing isn’t safe.

Actually Eric Legrand would disagree with you. Football has never been 100% safe and yet it's always been allowed to play for those that understand and accept the risk.

Edit: I realize Eric Legrand didn't die but he is paralyzed for life. Pretty heavy toll to pay for playing a risky game. And please explain why you hear at least 1 story every year of a football player dying from heat exhaustion or the similar yet....football continues.

This is terrible. How many were hospitalized?

noRVYac.gif

Before Covid there was always risk of serious injury and death playing football. I guess we should just shut that shit down for good.
I imagine that will happen one day. But that doesn’t make the argument that we should add additional risk to the game.

I imagine that will happen one day. But that doesn’t make the argument that we should add additional risk to the game.

Newsflash. The risk is there when they aren't playing football.

The players want to play. Let them play.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Yeah, I mean if they weren’t playing football they’d be hanging at the nearest bar or party. They’d be much safer in those instances.
They may, but that wouldn’t be the school making millions putting them at risk. We must also concede that without football they may be home taking all their classes online.

• Wow
Reactions: The Tradition
Actually Eric Legrand would disagree with you. Football has never been 100% safe and yet it's always been allowed to play for those that understand and accept the risk.

Edit: I realize Eric Legrand didn't die but he is paralyzed for life. Pretty heavy toll to pay for playing a risky game. And please explain why you hear at least 1 story every year of a football player dying from heat exhaustion or the similar yet....football continues.
Derp

This could be the dumbest post ever on HROT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT