ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Freestyle Day One

Loaded to my phone, much quicker and loaded right up. Still trouble on computer with Chrome and Safari.

Gilman wins match one against UKR(*Fixed) 5-2! Got the first one out of the way now hes good to go! Keep it rolling Gilman! He only gets better as the day goes on.

I couldn't even sign up, kept telling me my 8 year old gmail address was invalid. Lol
Lol, track is a joke.

I couldn't even sign up, kept telling me my 8 year old gmail address was invalid. Lol
Lol, track is a joke.

Stieber up Mat 4

Ran into the same issues and kept loading/re-loading hundreds of times until I got in. So far, phone is working best for me.

Stieber up Mat 4

Ran into the same issues and kept loading/re-loading hundreds of times until I got in. So far, phone is working best for me.
Been trying on and off for a week, they aren't even aware they have a problem, they can't take money? Lol
How incompetent is that?

Reactions: HawkFT
Stieber loses 11-0

I know it is the World Championships and insane competition (and the guy he wrestled looks like he grew another arm) , but Stieber didn't look right. He got beat in all positions and quickly (as a defending champ) and didn't really seem to wake up.

Reactions: JohnBasedow
Thanks for the heads up on the mats for all wrestlers! Please keep them coming, very helpful.

Reactions: DirkTang1
ADVERTISEMENT