ADVERTISEMENT

Merriweather is the starter now right?

Mar 11, 2020
First and foremost, I wish JK the best in his recovery, but I would guess this means KM is slotted at one of the safeties for sure. Imo, I think its Belton at cash, Merriweather for sure and then D. Craddieth/Jack battle. What are your thoughts?

I already had him penciled in as a starter with Koerner at the other safety and Belton at CASH.

I saw a recent picture of JK after his accident and looks like some damage to the face but also that his feet were covered up oddly so that has me worried. Not for his overall health luckily compared to his friend who seems very lucky to be alive.

I saw a recent picture of JK after his accident and looks like some damage to the face but also that his feet were covered up oddly so that has me worried. Not for his overall health luckily compared to his friend who seems very lucky to be alive.
Hawk Fan, let me put your mind at ease. Jack didn’t have shoes because he was taken straight to hospital from the jet ski. The hospital issued those skin colored socks for Jack to wear across the hot asphalt to his parents waiting car. No worries and love seeing all of the support for #28 and his friend Cole. Go Hawks!

Major concussion, which is #2. I am not counting on Jack returning to the game of football.

Castro, Craddieth or Moss seem to be the next man in.

Koerner is the one with 2/3 weight room records for safeties. I assume that's who he's talking about.

(click to enlarge)
ETCADC6XkAAqdRb

No concussion. Has never had one.

Not that anyone has reason to doubt you but the only identified person on this board is Blair so everyone questions everyone. How does someone get knocked unconscious but not have a concussion? If it can happen that’s crazy to me but I don’t know anything medically.

Have to feel good when you have Castro Craddieth Merriweather and Koerner to pick from. Safeties usually have one injury so likely all will be needed at some point.

the more I look at this defense the better they appear to be, I really don’t think we will see much of a dip and have a chance at a top 15 D maybe higher if some young guys emerge

Major concussion, which is #2. I am not counting on Jack returning to the game of football.

Castro, Craddieth or Moss seem to be the next man in.
I believe Moss is only a cornerback, unless something has changed.

Not that anyone has reason to doubt you but the only identified person on this board is Blair so everyone questions everyone. How does someone get knocked unconscious but not have a concussion? If it can happen that’s crazy to me but I don’t know anything medically.

Well the knocked out part was kinda reported by a paper and bystanders apparently. This poster seems to have pretty first hand knowledge. Family or very close friend I’d guess Who do you think will tell a more accurate story?

Well the knocked out part was kinda reported by a paper and bystanders apparently. This poster seems to have pretty first hand knowledge. Family or very close friend I’d guess Who do you think will tell a more accurate story?

I don’t know the credibility of either the poster or the paper. That’s why I ask the question. Now if
Blair comes into the tread and vouches for the poster or says the same thing it’s different. He has built credibility with his information.

ADVERTISEMENT