ADVERTISEMENT

Mets GM Jared Porter acknowledges sending explicit images to female reporter when he worked for Chicago Cubs

i

Reactions: ping72
For a minute I thought I was reading the ‘HROT Guide to Picking Up Women.’

Talk about a psycho. Sure, she could’ve told him to stop texting her at any time, but she shouldn’t have had to. He should’ve gotten the hint after his 20th or 30th text without a response.

Think he loses his job? To me, the line about the Mets continuing to monitor details of the case as they become available translates to “he gone”.

For a minute I thought I was reading the ‘HROT Guide to Picking Up Women.’

Talk about a psycho. Sure, she could’ve told him to stop texting her at any time, but she shouldn’t have had to. He should’ve gotten the hint after his 20th or 30th text without a response.

Think he loses his job? To me, the line about the Mets continuing to monitor details of the case as they become available translates to “he gone”.
Nothing on the record as of yet but unofficial reports are he has been fired

The dick pic thing certainly evades me as well,.. You have to wonder, how many bad choices does a person have to make as a regular part of their daily life to suddenly bring them to the point of thinking that it's a good idea to transmit a photo of your junk to another person,.. Let alone doing it via a medium that retains the transmission and the identities of both the sender and recipient forever....

Whats the big deal. Ive sent photos of my dong to MANY. Hell my dong is all over the internet

Nice to know that the Cubs director of professional scouting had time to pursue other interests in 2016.

No wonder the Cubs have no prospects and were one-and-done after 2016.
I imagine his erection came from staring at that WS trophy.;)

We’re clearly not getting the whole story. No one sends 63 messages and there is absolutely no reply or indication of something, albeit maybe misinterpreted but you can’t tell me there was absolutely no response

People do delete messages and people do lie

In fact, espn is showing some of the messages. At some point he writes “mad at me?” Come on bro. That message don’t sound like something you write to someone who has completely ignored you

We’re clearly not getting the whole story. No one sends 63 messages and there is absolutely no reply or indication of something, albeit maybe misinterpreted but you can’t tell me there was absolutely no response

People do delete messages and people do lie

In fact, espn is showing some of the messages. At some point he writes “mad at me?” Come on bro. That message don’t sound like something you write to someone who has completely ignored you

Uh, yeah, it happens.

Reactions: lucas80

That would exactly be a message someone would send if they were being ignored

Reactions: Wendy79
ADVERTISEMENT