ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Dolphins Plan To Punish Players Who Protest Anthem

I like the sentiment, but it's a business, and you need the best players on the field regardless of their views of the anthem.

Yes, your a team and you should stand and respect the flat as a team, however...see previous sentence.

I like the sentiment, but it's a business, and you need the best players on the field regardless of their views of the anthem.

Yes, your a team and you should stand and respect the flat as a team, however...see previous sentence.

Hello? You're on the clock. You're being paid thousands of dollars an hour to stand for 30 seconds.

STFU and protest on Twitter on your own time.

Or how about protesting at the police station (because it's about the police) instead of protesting at your workplace (which has nothing to do with the police)?

Smart move by the Dolphins. They should institute policies that recover as much money as possible from that garbage roster.

Reactions: 91hawki
Hello? You're on the clock. You're being paid thousands of dollars an hour to stand for 30 seconds.

Or how about protesting at the police station (because it's about the police) instead of protesting at your workplace (which has nothing to do with the police)?

I don't think you understand how protests work

Kneeling to bring attention to empirical proof of excessive police violence should be punished, a president slobbering over a dictator and empirical proven murderer shouldn’t be criticized.?

If a business is willing to risk millions of dollars all because their workers won't stand for the anthem, they are certainly able to do so. Personally I wouldn't roll that dice, though.

Corrected the spelling, and not giving a crap about Putin’s murders but African American football players caring about empirical proof of police brutality in their communities is troubling but not surprising.

i Know Tradition, it would really kill you to think about why these players might kneeling.

Okay... let's say you own a Croatian food cart or whatever. You have an employee who wants to protest the police in front of your customers while he's on your clock.

This is okay with you?

Go protest the police on your own freaking time! It's not a difficult concept.

Okay... let's say you own a Croatian food cart or whatever. You have an employee who wants to protest the police in front of your customers while he's on your clock.

This is okay with you?

Go protest the police on your own freaking time! It's not a difficult concept.
Croatian food cart bro? That’s where you’re going with this?

ADVERTISEMENT