ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Ohio MAC Championship

So what? Should that impress me that Iowa beat a MAC team, a team they should beat? No it doesn't.[/QUOTE

No need to be “impressed”. I ( along with other fans) are interested in how Iowa opponents (and future opponents) perform against other competition. I know many fans have no interest how ANY other team not named Hawkeyes does. I watched Miami of Ohio games more this season because Iowa had played them. It was pretty easy to figure out what the thread was about by the title. Not interested ( or impressed)? Don’t open the thread. Miami of Ohio wining the MAC absolutely could effect Iowa SOS therefore having an affect in rankings so yes this thread has a place on the Iowa Football board.

Last edited:
It was clearly an a-hole post by him but in the end he's right. In the grand scheme of things Iowa should beat a MAC opponent 10 out of 10 times. I know back in the Christenson (sp) era we lost to one of the directional Michigan schools, but in most cases we are a 3 touchdown favorite in these games.

It was clearly an a-hole post by him but in the end he's right. In the grand scheme of things Iowa should beat a MAC opponent 10 out of 10 times. I know back in the Christenson (sp) era we lost to one of the directional Michigan schools, but in most cases we are a 3 touchdown favorite in these games.
And Iowa isn’t the only school that has lost to a non P5 school and they won’t be the last either. Yes, they should beat them but it was still a good win. If he wasn’t such a douche about it no one would have batted an eye.

And Iowa isn’t the only school that has lost to a non P5 school and they won’t be the last either. Yes, they should beat them but it was still a good win. If he wasn’t such a douche about it no one would have batted an eye.

Thanks. I admit, I am an ahole
Up to three now; you're on fire!

Looking at your posting history, it's clear there is one topic you don't like to talk about, and that's Iowa Football. You apparently like to talk about Miami of Ohio, College Football Playoff, Lane Kiffin, and Iowa State though, so there is that.

Nice to see you have the time to do your history on me. I'm impressed you think that much of me.

He's right? So you agree the post on Miami of Ohio has no place on the Iowa football board. That was his point, not that Iowa should beat them.

ADVERTISEMENT