ADVERTISEMENT

Miami TE kinda likes college life

SeaPA

HR Heisman
Dec 17, 2002
Coming back for his NINTH season of college football. He was a 3 star recruit in 2016, played for Oregon for awhile & transferred to the other side of the country last season.

who wouldn’t like the college life when you don’t have to worry about class or money. You play football, party and are around good looking college women.

College Football GIF by SMU Football

Coming back for his NINTH season of college football. He was a 3 star recruit in 2016, played for Oregon for awhile & transferred to the other side of the country last season.

Not saying I don't believe you, but link? I would like to know how a guy can get that many seasons in.

Wow I thought there was a limit as to the amount of hardship waivers you could get.

Me, too. We have a guy who's appealing for another hardship waiver, if he gets it he'll be playing his 7th year of college ball (I believe he entered the transfer portal & will play elsewhere next year if he gets the waiver). I thought that was a lot.

Not going to fault him. I tell all the kids… go to college for as long as you can, only an idiot would leave in four years or less.

The real world sucks… put it off as long as you can. You have the whole rest of your life to work and adult.
This is coming from someone who never amounted to anything in life. The real world is awesome. There’s a different adventure every day.

Dudes been in college for almost a decade but Drew Ott couldn't get one more ****ing year due to an injury
McCormick has been playing college football so long that he would have played at the same time as Drew Ott if the NCAA had granted Ott his fifth season.

Reactions: McLovin32
Not going to fault him. I tell all the kids… go to college for as long as you can, only an idiot would leave in four years or less.

The real world sucks… put it off as long as you can. You have the whole rest of your life to work and adult.

I tell kids that all the time. Well, except for the two that I am paying for. They need to get their asses to work.

Just had this conversation with my son. My wife pointed out that he could graduate a semester early. I told him not to hurry and to take some classes that weren't requirements. Enjoy it while you can. Working sucks.

There's always wellfare

Just had this conversation with my son. My wife pointed out that he could graduate a semester early. I told him not to hurry and to take some classes that weren't requirements. Enjoy it while you can. Working sucks.
Same - the (no pics) wife was all about the kid trying to graduate college a year early. She was already maybe the youngest in her HS class, and now you want her to get out of college a year early? She'll be working, and still not be able to drink. That's no fun! She's going to have a long, long time to work (or save up and retire) - there's no need to rush through all the development/learning/experience stuff: those things are important too.

Me, too. We have a guy who's appealing for another hardship waiver, if he gets it he'll be playing his 7th year of college ball (I believe he entered the transfer portal & will play elsewhere next year if he gets the waiver). I thought that was a lot.

I mean I think they should probably limit it to 6 years total. That's 2 hardship waivers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT