ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Cohen - Iconic American Hero

Okay folks....we need to get the gang that is currently working on the Crazy Horse monument, to head on over to Mount Rushmore for an emergency meeting. The only question is, should Cohen be to the right of Lincoln or the left of Washington? Or maybe they should just erase Teddy "Big Stick" and replace him with Mr. Cohen.

Wait....in lieu of that, maybe Cohen would be satisfied if the federal penitentiary system made an exception and allowed him to wear this as his prison garb for the next 3 years.
766646a35c10e0c5041021cafdfef305--superheroes-costume-ideas.jpg

Okay folks....we need to get the gang that is currently working on the Crazy Horse monument, to head on over to Mount Rushmore for an emergency meeting. The only question is, should Cohen be to the right of Lincoln or the left of Washington? Or maybe they should just erase Teddy "Big Stick" and replace him with Mr. Cohen.

Wait....in lieu of that, maybe Cohen would be satisfied if the federal penitentiary system made an exception and allowed him to wear this as his prison garb for the next 3 years.
766646a35c10e0c5041021cafdfef305--superheroes-costume-ideas.jpg

Why has there never been a remake of this series, or a movie or two?

The concept was just fantastic.

Why has there never been a remake of this series, or a movie or two?

The concept was just fantastic.
I think they made a movie where it was a woman. They called at the greatest American heroine. Couple of other reboots were attempted but never picked up.

I wonder if his wife is looking for some “comfort” over the next 36 months?

I noticed Cohen's wife showed up in court on crutches and was out-of-it like she was on pain meds. I think she does need some comfort and support.

Reactions: unIowa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT