ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan’s Tightend Erick All **edit. Visiting Iowa

This is worth monitoring, not sure what type of injury/health condition he went through, however he did have a LaPorta type season last year. Edit: looks like he had back surgery.
Lachey and Ostrenga a clear #1 and #2, not sure what's behind them, sign him up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Floyd_Of_Rosedale
bill-hader-watching.gif

Looks like he redshirted in 2019, played in 2020 and 2021, and got injured in game 3 in 2022. So he probably has 3 years of eligibility left (normal 4th year, Covid-19 year, and medical redshirt for 2022).
I don't understand the rules these days ... I would have thought that the '22 season would have counted towards a redshirt season for him (since he only played in 3 games). Obviously, the '20 season doesn't count toward eligibility. Thus, I'd infer that he has AT LEAST 2 year of eligibility remaining. However, you're right ... I have no idea how the NCAA would interpret things as it relates to his injury-year

This is worth monitoring, not sure what type of injury/health condition he went through, however he did have a LaPorta type season last year. Edit: looks like he had back surgery.
Lachey and Ostrenga a clear #1 and #2, not sure what's behind them, sign him up!
We still have Stilianos. I don't know how he's been developing in our system. Hopefully improving.

I agree with others ... Lachey is obviously a stud.

Cael Vanderbush was a pretty impressive big-athlete out of high school ... one of those oversized WR-types who we tend to have a great record developing into TEs. As I understood, he just needed to develop into the position ... and develop as a blocker. High potential kid though ...

Ostrenga is kinda interesting ... maybe reminds me a bit of Allen Reisner ... except maybe entering the program with a little better size from the outset.

Anyhow, if All's health-prognosis is good - I think that he could definitely help our TE room.

ADVERTISEMENT