ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan and Ohio State Near The Bottom of the Standings

Who would have predicted that a month ago? Michigan winning that huge non conference tourney in the Caribbean, and Ohio State was rolling and ranked what #1 or #2?
I know still a lot of the season to go, but very surprising
Very enjoyable to watch.

Carton has to hate reality smacking him in the face. He could’ve played for a good team these next few years.

Oh St looks like they don’t even want to be on the court the last few games.

They look like a team just going through the motions & on the verge of just quitting on the season.

Love it!

This post wasn’t up when I started mine. My bad.

source.gif

Very enjoyable to watch.

Carton has to hate reality smacking him in the face. He could’ve played for a good team these next few years.

They look like a team just going through the motions & on the verge of just quitting on the season.

Love it!
I'm going to hold off any comment on OSU or young Mr. Carton until after we've played them...

Very enjoyable to watch.

Love it!
I’m not complaining about it, but the OSU slide is just weird. Wonder if there is something going on internally with that team.

With relative parity this year and a maximum of two losses separating the next 10 teams behind MSU, both these teams can go from "near the bottom to "near the top" in a little over one week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT