ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Pausing All Team Activities

His parting middle finger to them. Funny part is the CFP can still take Ohio State.

It will be really hard to justify taking a team that only played 5 games over an undefeated team that played 11 or 12 games.

I'm not saying they still won't do that, but it would cause a lot of backlash. Personally, if I were a voter I wouldn't think that Ohio State has provided a great enough sample size to put them in the playoffs.

Does it even matter? Bama and Clemson will be playing again for the championship. Same shit different year.
Are Bama and Clemson the two best teams? Most likely. Would I count out a loaded Ohio State team? Sure as hell not. Especially when Ohio State was up like 16-0 on Clemson last year, led at half and also on the 4th. Anyone not wanting to see OSU as one of the 4 teams at the end doesn’t want to watch good football, or just stupid.

Are Bama and Clemson the two best teams? Most likely. Would I count out a loaded Ohio State team? Sure as hell not. Especially when Ohio State was up like 16-0 on Clemson last year, led at half and also on the 4th. Anyone not wanting to see OSU as one of the 4 teams at the end doesn’t want to watch good football, or just stupid.

Agree, Ohio St is definitely in the group with Alabama and Clemson

OSU hasn’t looked as good to me this year.

Reactions: AnyOneButYou
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT