ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State Basketball presented by Rocket Mortgage

With as much business as MSU throws this way would have thought their sponsor would be MSU Spartans presented by RAINN

Iowa will be sponsored by Roundup or some seed company. Deere's would be appropriate. I think this is the sign that the players are about to be making money while in college. Once you let the advertisers name your team, the players are next. I'm glad Garza will be going pro after this year so I don't have to see him wear a NASCAR sponsor jacket during warmups.

The states with legal weed are gonna have some really fun corporate sponsors ready to invest. It's the Colorado Buffaloes powered by Chem Dawg Gummy Bears!

Does anyone have a schedule of where Hlas is doing his standup routine? I want to go heckle him.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawksfor3
Iowa will be sponsored by Roundup or some seed company. Deere's would be appropriate. I think this is the sign that the players are about to be making money while in college. Once you let the advertisers name your team, the players are next. I'm glad Garza will be going pro after this year so I don't have to see him wear a NASCAR sponsor jacket during warmups.

The states with legal weed are gonna have some really fun corporate sponsors ready to invest. It's the Colorado Buffaloes powered by Chem Dawg Gummy Bears!
Connor McCaffrey Presented by Toyota of Iowa City

It's not April 1st is it? I would have sworn this was an Onion article, not yahoo.

Please tell me this isn't true.

The founder of Rocket Mortgage is a MSU graduate
It's not April 1st is it? I would have sworn this was an Onion article, not yahoo.

Please tell me this isn't true.

Eric Curry, Minnys best player was injured in the last minute and was carried off the court.
Iowa plays Minny on Sunday at the Barn.

• Sad
Reactions: longliveCS40
Eric Curry, Minnys best player was injured in the last minute and was carried off the court.
Iowa plays Minny on Sunday at the Barn.
That sucks. Hate facing teams that are short handed. Especially when he was their only scholarship player remaining from last year. So now they have a team that’s turned over 100% from last year. Wow.

ADVERTISEMENT