ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan teen hoped school massacre would get Biden impeached: court filing

SoProudNole

HR Legend
Jan 19, 2004
A Michigan teenager who killed four classmates and injured seven other people hoped that his school massacre would lead to President Joe Biden's impeachment, and his parents expressed concern that politics might hurt their chances of getting a fair trial.

Journal entries written by 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley were disclosed Wednesday in a new court filing, which showed the teenager laying out a "detailed plan" for the mass shooting and using insults against Biden that had been popularized by former President Donald Trump, reported the Detroit Free Press.

"Hopefully my shooting will cause Biden to get impeached," the teen wrote in his journal. "Sleepy f*cking Joe Biden will have to make an apolg(y) to people."

Another day in MAGA land

"Assistant Prosecutor Markeisha Washington said that Crumbley had a plan to stalk, rape, torture and ultimately kill a classmate and that he wrote that he admired Adolf Hitler and Jeffrey Dahmer," Fox Channel 2 reports. "Additionally, the prosecution said his journal detailed plans to shoot students in the school and that he would surrender 'so that he could witness the pain and suffering that he caused.'"

"He asked in jail, 'How do I get my fan mail? How do I get my hate mail?' He wants that notoriety," Assistant Oakland Prosecutor Kelly Collins said, adding that Crumbley tells people things like "My court date is Feb. 22. Maybe you can watch me on TV" while communicating with the outside world on his tablet.

Considering the parents bought the kid a gun as a birthday present as a solution to his issues....I'll wager its both. Only a MAGA would think "my kid is having mental health issues, I'll fix it with a gun".
Idk what a MAGA even is anymore. Biden says it’s ultra MAGA now.

Considering the parents bought the kid a gun as a birthday present as a solution to his issues....I'll wager its both. Only a MAGA would think "my kid is having mental health issues, I'll fix it with a gun".

Oh this is that case. . . I thought this was something different. Need to stop being too lazy to click the link.

Yeah his parents are responsible.

Reactions: fsu1jreed

Solution? Really?

It's always possible that the parents encouraged or were complicit with all this, we'll find out. But doubt it... haven't seen another mass shooting where that was the case.

The most likely answer is that the parents were dumbasses and didn't believe the kid had any issues mentally, or that they had been resolved.

We have millions and millions of MAGA supporters. Of which he was one. This kid hung around on 4Chan, was fascinated by other mass killers and white supremacist conspiracy. Reveled in the "dark side" and admired Jeffery Dahmer. Showed signs of mental illness and aggression in school.

He just happened to be MAGA -- MAGA politics didn't seem to be a driving force behind his actions.

Solution? Really?

It's always possible that the parents encouraged or were complicit with all this, we'll find out. But doubt it... haven't seen another mass shooting where that was the case.

The most likely answer is that the parents were dumbasses and didn't believe the kid had any issues mentally, or that they had been resolved.

We have millions and millions of MAGA supporters. Of which he was one. This kid hung around on 4Chan, was fascinated by other mass killers and white supremacist conspiracy. Reveled in the "dark side" and admired Jeffery Dahmer. Showed signs of mental illness and aggression in school.

He just happened to be MAGA -- MAGA politics didn't seem to be a driving force behind his actions.
This all came out immediately after the shooting. You can look into it but much of the benefit of the doubt you are trying to give isn't the case. It's unlikely the parents encouraged/suggested it but they did buy him the gun and they did know he had mental health issues. They knew they screwed up and took off.

Reactions: eb05
The worst thing I read is he asked his Dad to take him to the Doctor for some mental health. Dad gave him some pills and told to suck it up. Told his mom and she laughed at him.
I've been fighting my dark side for so long I'm sick of it. My parents don't care and consider me an annoyance. Going to shoot the first pretty girl I see. Because I know she's going to have a good life that I'll never have. Man that is frickin dark. Lock the damn parents up.

• Sad
Reactions: eb05 and fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT