ADVERTISEMENT

******Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread******

They're telling us we have a chance.

Screenshot-20221001-091938-Chrome.jpg

Gotta bad feeling bout this one.
Go Hawks....as the Dead sang.." just need a miracle..every Saturday"

Michigan wins 17-4. We don’t score an offensive TD and we go 3 and out a lot which gets the crowd really revved up

Michigan wins 17-4. We don’t score an offensive TD and we go 3 and out a lot which gets the crowd really revved up
To the surprise of…no one.

I think it’s going to be uglier than that. Expect a few Petras turnovers that lead to Michigan defensive touchdowns. Postgame, Kirk will be talking about still being in the evaluation process with Petras.

Michigan 34
Iowa 6

Here’s to hoping this post doesn’t age well, but I doubt it.

I think the D will allow Iowa to hang around for a while. That will fade in the second half after the defense has been on the field for 24 minutes.........Hope I am wrong

Reactions: herkhatescy
Big noon kickoff has been entertaining. Been watching this show more than game day this year. They do a pretty good job.

To the surprise of…no one.

I think it’s going to be uglier than that. Expect a few Petras turnovers that lead to Michigan defensive touchdowns. Postgame, Kirk will be talking about still being in the evaluation process with Petras.

Michigan 34
Iowa 6

Here’s to hoping this post doesn’t age well, but I doubt it.
I don't know that I could have said it better.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Hawk fans and rest of team/coaches deserve a respectable offense for moments like these, doesn't need to be this difficult

Big noon kickoff has been entertaining. Been watching this show more than game day this year. They do a pretty good job.
I watch the Big 10 Network pregame because they are not real gimmicky in their show. They mostly talk football and they usually have some great guests at the Tailgate site, today it was Lawrence Maroney and Dave Winfield from Minny.

I havent watched the ESPN pregame in years but Fox is pretty good

Reactions: luvmyhawks
ADVERTISEMENT