ADVERTISEMENT

******Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread******

Jesus F***ing christ. Every goddamn Iowa fan and media member should be beyond frustrated with the SH*T being put on the field. There has to be staff members getting fired.

Give me a break. Make some f***ing changes Kirk.
I lost respect for him when he didn't have doyle's back, and the whole state of Iowa's back.

• Haha
Reactions: LinusPF
Jesus F***ing christ. Every goddamn Iowa fan and media member should be beyond frustrated with the SH*T being put on the field. There has to be staff members getting fired.

Am guessing KF takes subtle jabs at the OL as the reason everything is so bad, anything to avoid accountability for BF and SP.

Reactions: MitchLL

It will take Barta, and he's got no testicular fortitude to do anything.

Bro i think its 20-14 with partially corrupt refs and possibly 17-17 fair
Nope, 20-14 and Iowa made a lot of timely mistakes (especially the slow sub and getting plays in on time, usual) Had opportunities, Defense couldnt get off the field, Offense couldnt stay on.

UM isnt that good of a team either, gave up 246yds passi g to Iowa...i see them getting rolled by OSU this year.

I would agree 5 would be fortunate! As often as KF May upset someone he also gets upset by someone. The luck he had last year has run it’s course. His post game interviews make me want to puke! He is so full of crap! Get rid of this clown show!
Luck?

Your offense scores 23 points a game while the defense gave up 19 that’s a 4 point spread. Throw out the 6 points a game your defense scores and this makes the 10 win season highly unlikely. I know the all three phases of the game to win crap… One of the worst offenses in college football, I don’t know what else you can call last season?????? He is one of the luckiest coaches in college football with the offense he puts on the field and the team wins to spite his kids inability too run an offense. Then every team we played that was good beat us, we beat nobody with a heartbeat. We didn’t play or beat a team that ended the season ranked until the BIG championship game. Hey, if your happy with what you see…good for you.

Could a heroic play by Petras finally inspire the clods in front of him.

Oops, to late. Another rusher running almost untouched over the center and straight at the QB. ****!

ADVERTISEMENT