ADVERTISEMENT

******Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread******

Meanwhile, OU is absolutely being obliterated (hoping for the best for their QB after that nasty hit earlier), PU and Minny are Tied, and UK/MSU are going down to the wire (really wish we could be competitive like that, especially from the offensive side of things).

I think the ONLY silver lining (if there is one) to take away from this game is that the Defense ONLY Gave up 20. One can only imagine the things tOSU is going to do to us when we meet up with them later in the season. Might not even score (unless the Defense or Special Teams pulls a rabbit out of their hats).

Harbaugh took foot off gas in 2nd half and got conservative knowing Iowa not going to come back from 20-0. IF iowa offense hadn't put together a couple drives to use up clock, it would have been a lot worse than the 27-7, which itself is a beatdown.

OSU will put up more points.

Great effort from the defense. Might be the only team besides maybe Ohio State to hold them under 30. Just never had a chance for other reasons.

Oh look at you Petras throwing the ball
Just take a knee so I don't have to see you anymore this week

Could have been worse I suppose.
While it was a relatively comfortable win for um, at least it wasn't a repeat of last years B1G champ game beat down.

And again, down 27-7 with less than 1:30 to go in the game, KF keeps SP on the field instead of letting Padilla get some snaps.

Such a middle finger to his backup QB.

Reactions: jhawk23
Bad OL
Non mobile QB who’s inconsistent throwing and decision making
Passing plays past the sticks take too long to develop
Zero speed at WR
An OC placed in a role that he shouldn’t be in.
All adds up to horrible offense

Iowa will be hard pressed not to finish again in the bottom of FBS teams.

Could Petras be any more immobile???? The offensive line is terrible but Petras is a horrible QB

If you put Petras in a full body cast, he could be less mobile.

Asking Petras to juke a DT let alone a DE is too much to ask. Meanwhile Michigan QB has Jack Campbell as free runner in his face and he throws a TD.

What Iowa lacks in run blocking they make up for with their lack of pass protection.
sub-buzz-3167-1621698827-1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT