ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

6pm ESPN2
Iowa -4.5

I'm bummed I'm going to probably miss this one between kids bball & soccer games tonight. I loath Juwan Howard.
Really could use some more of that Sandfort hot shooting.

Give me, 78-67 hawks in a grind it out Big Ten battle.
There's always the recorded version which is a way more efficient viewing option.

Fun facts - Michigan has played a brutal schedule. Their 6 losses are to -

Arizona St
Virginia
Kentucky
North Carolina
Central Michigan
Michigan State.

Central Michigan is 6-10, which includes losses to High Point, California Baptist and Robert Morris. They did, however, beat Eastern Illinois by 16..

Really enjoyed th3 crowd at Buffalo wild wings the first year Brands won the national championship as the coach. Love the wings there also but Vine is #1 to me.
15 years ago my son (age 16) was in the University Hospital fighting leukemia for 99 days spread over 4 1/2 months (he beat it). Close to 500 hours of chemo. When he felt good, he wanted wings from the Vine. I was happy to oblige!

15 years ago my son (age 16) was in the University Hospital fighting leukemia for 99 days spread over 4 1/2 months (he beat it). Close to 500 hours of chemo. When he felt good, he wanted wings from the Vine. I was happy to oblige!
Im really happy he is good. Obviously has great taste in wings as well. Man that is tough watching someone go through chemo, can't imagine it being your kid. Just really glad he beat it. Hopefully he gets to see Iowa make a final four.

I have a feeling this one is going to come down to the wire. Howard can't stay that hot. Dickinson is going to get his...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT