ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan vs PSU

everything massa does is straight on. idk how he scores on anybody good.

that match didn't feel as close as the score to me.

Reactions: Gobblin
Starocci wins 3-2. Massa was coming hard that last minute. I thought we might see a throw with Massa's bearhug but he just walked him off the mat

Reactions: TarpHawk
Brucki got ridden the whole 3rd period after a "comfortable lead". Tied 4-4 going into OT. Dean wins on a TD.

Michigan wrestling scared and tight! Kerk going to win and put the exclamation point on it!

no.

that match was a lot closer last year and starocci beat kem. starocci is for real and last year wasn't a fluke. nobody is "piss pounding" anybody in that match up.
Last year has 0 to do with my post. Current version is what I said. Not buying this low energy, no urgency version of Starocci will beat Kemerer. He'll have to step it up and bring it. And if Massa takes those kind of shots against Kemerer, then Kemerer will be scoring a lot of points.

Last year has 0 to do with my post. Current version is what I said. Not buying this low energy, no urgency version of Starocci will beat Kemerer. He'll have to step it up and bring it. And if Massa takes those kind of shots against Kemerer, then Kemerer will be scoring a lot of points.
we all thought he was low energy, no urgency last year too. he's more offensive right now than he was most of last year.

ADVERTISEMENT